Grigg being poor

Needs a decent run in the starting line up then he’ll start to score. Trouble is we’ll be in the relegation zone by then 😂

When you are not scoring as a known goal scorer, you make sure you get your foot through it. He has tried to be clever and lift it into the top corner. There was an air of casualness about it and that's not acceptable from a player who owes us big time.

He looked a wreck during that shoot out.
Apologies for being so flippant, when replying, Mack.
I'm getting more and more pissed off with him, with each passing match.
His body language tells its own story.
He wasnt getting a game for Wigan, yet we shelled out big bucks for him, and he came here, carrying an injury.
We could've had Maddison and a decent forward, for what we paid for Grigg.

I got told off a mate ages ago that he’s a sex addict! Genuinely don’t know if it was bull crap or not but there’s something not right with him he just looks a shade of the player his previous goal scoring record suggests he is. It’s both worrying and sad to see, typical Sunderland signing really.

I got told off a mate ages ago that he’s a sex addict! Genuinely don’t know if it was bull crap or not but there’s something not right with him he just looks a shade of the player his previous goal scoring record suggests he is. It’s both worrying and sad to see, typical Sunderland signing really.
certainly looks like it, he's fucks up most games.

Well, he has certainly fucked us up big time. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Apologies for being so flippant, when replying, Mack.
I'm getting more and more pissed off with him, with each passing match.
His body language tells its own story.
He wasnt getting a game for Wigan, yet we shelled out big bucks for him, and he came here, carrying an injury.
We could've had Maddison and a decent forward, for what we paid for Grigg.

He just seems disinterested (if I'm being unkind) or pre-occupied (if I'm being kind).
There certainly seems to be some sort of mental/mentality issue with him.
Or has he just signed The Big Contract and thought Fuck It (like Rodwell)?
He's currently contributing nothing.

Make him work 40 hours a week in a factory for zero dosh then see what his motivation is like for running around for 90mins each week thereafter. I would literally dock him every week that he doesnt put any effort in. Either he's fuck off or he'd decide to try

Back