Grigg being poor

Proven goal scorer at this level. Not his game to chase around relentlessly. Don’t think we create enough in the final third to get the best out of him.

People were calling Maja lazy last season - only difference was he scored with pretty much every shot on target

Proven goal scorer at this level. Not his game to chase around relentlessly. Don’t think we create enough in the final third to get the best out of him.

People were calling Maja lazy last season - only difference was he scored with pretty much every shot on target
There's a huge difference between 'chasing around relentlessly' & strolling around doing the absolute bare f***ing minimum.

There's a huge difference between 'chasing around relentlessly' & strolling around doing the absolute bare f***ing minimum.

Problem is with a poacher that isn’t getting chances/scoring it will look like they are doing the bare minimum. Doubt he’d be anywhere near the first team if he wasn’t trying.

He didn’t prove he could score goals last season

Genuine question marra, have you watched him live? Everything about his game is beyond poor - for whatever reason that is.

Yeah many times. His confidence looks shot, but when he first signed he looked very capable of turning his man and getting a shot off with the ball to feet.

I just don’t buy that he’s “shite” all of a sudden or that he’s “not trying”. Genuinely believe if we create more in the final third he’ll start scoring regular

Yeah many times. His confidence looks shot, but when he first signed he looked very capable of turning his man and getting a shot off with the ball to feet.

I just don’t buy that he’s “shite” all of a sudden or that he’s “not trying”. Genuinely believe if we create more in the final third he’ll start scoring regular
It isn't all of a sudden He was crap last season too.

No he has not, he does not even do the basics like close defenders down, he has been shocking.
You do realise that I posted that months ago, don't you? It might be a rarity on here but, people do admit to being wrong. I know, mind blowing isn't it? At the time I was cutting him slack. Yet another phenomenon that that is alien to the SMB.

I mean since joining us when I say all of a sudden. He scored 25 plus in his previous 3 seasons in league one.
God i seem to repeat myself alot.Vaughan scored twenty odd goals in a shit bury side .He was horrific and kept this bufoon out of wigan side last season.Then along comes canny old sunderland ,wigan must be laughing their cocks off.He doesnt run,head,press,dribble,compete with defenders etc.I could put upwith him not doing all these things but he doesnt do any of them.

God i seem to repeat myself alot.Vaughan scored twenty odd goals in a shit bury side .He was horrific and kept this bufoon out of wigan side last season.Then along comes canny old sunderland ,wigan must be laughing their cocks off.He doesnt run,head,press,dribble,compete with defenders etc.I could put upwith him not doing all these things but he doesnt do any of them.
I missed my first away game today ,so it doesnt help when Benno thinks mcguire should have come off instead of grigg.As i say missing today but from his and barnes coverage you could visualise griggs performance shocking

Back