Grayson is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two good performances so far and should be two wins. A couple more players and we'll be absolutely fine. No reason we can't make top 6

It's early days,the signs from him are good,the players do seem to be responding to him, but we're coming from a very low base. I think it will take him time to get things as he wants them and key to that is what our squad looks like at the end of the window.

Just really like his demeanour, not an ounce of arrogance about him. Always seems to talk common sense in interviews. I really think we've ended up with the ideal manager to develop our youngsters and guide us on to better times.

dreading those "grayson is useless" threads this sunday evening :)

This.

He doesn't have to be the best manager, he just has to be better than Moyes. I'm glad to see the youth playing, although I don't think we have much of a choice tbh.

Moyes had a 100% record against teams from outside the PL last season - just saying ;)

We've 3 potentially tricky games in the next 9 days so it'll be interesting to see where we are after those.

Just really like his demeanour, not an ounce of arrogance about him. Always seems to talk common sense in interviews. I really think we've ended up with the ideal manager to develop our youngsters and guide us on to better times.

Like what I see so far but hope people give him time because we are miles from being a solid team
and I think we might have a few almighty hiccups along the way

We had twenty shots on goal with nine on target:rolleyes:
Yet did fuck all from the 65th minute onwards. Through no fault of the players you could see they were blowing out of their arses cos of the effort they put in the first hour. Was clear as day that we needed to make changes and he didn't. Dare say some fresh legs and we would have won that game. Poor management but not gona judge the bloke on one game.

He's in a good position. We're likely to win more than last year, he's only got to be more charismatic than Moyes and if we fail whatever each individual fan thinks is the target the lack of investment will be blamed

Yet did fuck all from the 65th minute onwards. Through no fault of the players you could see they were blowing out of their arses cos of the effort they put in the first hour. Was clear as day that we needed to make changes and he didn't. Dare say some fresh legs and we would have won that game. Poor management but not gona judge the bloke on one game.
Good use of that face saving last sentence.

3 games unbeaten at the start of a season with 2 wins, derby was still a strange one though, fresh legs could have had us at 3 wins...still early days of course but the guy came into a club that was so rock bottom, snails had to climb over it, knew there would not be a lot of money for transfers and has somehow got a team to play with some fight.

have to give him 8/10 so far (points dropped for derby)

He is class like, remember this time last year.. :lol:

"I tell the the supporters up here what they want to hear... THE TRUTH....
WE'RE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE!!!"

“If we go on a run of losing games I won’t get too down or pessimistic, it is about staying level-headed throughout the campaign. “But I am pleased with how we have done so far, of course I am"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back