Grayson is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been saying this for AGES. You absolutely must have big strong blokes in your side to win the ball, and keep it. See Stoke of old, Bolton, West Brom (Pulis, he knows) The only 6ft guys in our team (that play) are the goalies & 2 CB's. Only Vaughn & N'Dong are average height; THE REST ARE f***ing GNOMES. Our players just get rid quick, anywhere, to anyone, as they know they will probably lose the ball, hence the long ball and no game plan. Yes they try hard, but we are just overran every single game, even with 5 gnomes in midfield, won't maker much difference hence nothing works. I bet if we filled our team with big lads, or even 5 regular ones, it would be a totally different story out there.

If we were to play one of Browning or Wilson at RB and play McNair in CM with N'Dong. then we might be able to get the likes of Watmore, McGeady, Williams and Grabban enough ball to cause somebody some serious bother. I'd even consider Jones and McNair as the CM pairing, just so we have a bit of height and fight in the middle of the park.

Just think the players are overrated and have come to us aware that it's a piss take, get paid, have few beers midweek, big piss up after the match and not worry too much about results.

I saw him today standing next to Milburngate bridge in Durham, he was on the phone, around 2pm, dressed in full Sunderland tracksuit, gave him a beep on the horn and shouted Ha’way the lads
Aye they got on the train shortly after that. All twenty odd of them piled into first class.

Grayson will have got himself lost. Ringing for directions to the station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye they got on the train shortly after that. All twenty odd of them piled into first class.

Grayson will have got himself lost. Ringing for directions to the station.

To be fair it's not that hard to miss massive big railway bridge across the road is the big a give away :lol::lol:

He isn't

I saw him today standing next to Milburngate bridge in Durham, he was on the phone, around 2pm, dressed in full Sunderland tracksuit, gave him a beep on the horn and shouted Ha’way the lads
A chance missed

@hughbert tell us how he's just a puppet for Short and Bain, you must have some negativity you need get off your chest.[/QUOTE]

Hows tricks in deludedville there @Gloopy20141?

A nice round of humble pie on you(and many others on this thread),eh:lol::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back