Grayson is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just really like his demeanour, not an ounce of arrogance about him. Always seems to talk common sense in interviews. I really think we've ended up with the ideal manager to develop our youngsters and guide us on to better times.
Couldn't agree more, he's a man manager, can work on a shoestring, I still think he has a small stash of cash, I think if he has us there or thereabouts by January, short will inject bigger funds like he did with Keane, to get us over the line

I reckon he has about 10-15m in his purse

Just really like his demeanour, not an ounce of arrogance about him. Always seems to talk common sense in interviews. I really think we've ended up with the ideal manager to develop our youngsters and guide us on to better times.
he plays the kids thats puts him ahead of most of the managers we have had lately.

Couldn't agree more, he's a man manager, can work on a shoestring, I still think he has a small stash of cash, I think if he has us there or thereabouts by January, short will inject bigger funds like he did with Keane, to get us over the line

I reckon he has about 10-15m in his purse
If he has we are desperate for a goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back