Golf 2021

I know it’s slightly longer than 7 minutes and I don’t think you can play the full 18, but apparently the way they do it allows far more people to get on the course for some sort of a knock
We've moved to 6 minute intervals and everyone is getting about the amount of golf they want with a maximum of three games per week. Today's round was a decent pace and took about 3 1/4 hours. There was no hanging around and it seemed like a great way forward for Winter golf.

Member at Close House, and try and play the Filly on a Saturday and the Colt on a Sunday, hopefully get out midweek if possible (work depending)....

Handicap is 12.9 (with the new system) which is the lowest I've been, I was off 26 at the start of 2019....if I can maintain that I will be happy....

Are we expecting golf course to be closed again then? got a few rounds booked which I will have to cancel.

Played Dunstanburgh last week, got 3 birdies in 3 holes, then went double, triple, triple. Its a strange game!

Where is everyone paying this year a d how much do you hope to cut your handicap.

I've made a decision to play more courses all over the country and I'm hoping to get down to around 12 by the end of the year.
I'll keep on playing my home course here in Wilmington, NC. Managed 175 rounds here last year but had plans to play other courses nearby, due to the shit storm of a year I kept it simple. Changing that for 2020 and trying to do about two new courses a month where I can.

Currently at a 9 index, hopefully I can knock 3 points off this year.

Member at Close House, and try and play the Filly on a Saturday and the Colt on a Sunday, hopefully get out midweek if possible (work depending)....

Handicap is 12.9 (with the new system) which is the lowest I've been, I was off 26 at the start of 2019....if I can maintain that I will be happy....

Thats a serious drop Leonard !
Win a few competitions ? just down to practice and playing regularly? Or were you outed as a complete bandit ? !!

Are we expecting golf course to be closed again then? got a few rounds booked which I will have to cancel.

Played Dunstanburgh last week, got 3 birdies in 3 holes, then went double, triple, triple. Its a strange game!
Scottish course's are still open like, so I'd assume it'll be the same in England.
1 & 2 balls only tho i think..

Throston was brutal today like. Beat my mate on @MacRowners scoring system!:lol:

Soaking everywhere, gale force winds n rain.
Wont publicise score but highlight was two huge puts by me n an 50 yard chip in by mate.

Macrowners scoring system.
First 3 holes combined score winner gets 2 points, second 1 pt.
Same for next 3 n next 3 etc.

Keeps it interesting even if 1 bloke well ahead on total score, other has a chance!

My course (Brancepeth) needs a weather break like, I’ll miss playing but it’s been a hell of a slog playing in the shite conditions recently. We’ll all be champing at the bit come Spring!

I know it’s slightly longer than 7 minutes and I don’t think you can play the full 18, but apparently the way they do it allows far more people to get on the course for some sort of a knock
They were only allowing bookings of 9 holes (the front nine and back nine were mixed into the 2 separate nines too). Then tee times for the first were at 00, 10, 20 etc and the other nine were 05, 15, 25 etc.

Back