Going for a walk

Just move to one side or if you’re like me just walk straight ahead and they’ll move. Fuckem if they are being selfish and putting you in an uncomfortable position then let them decide. Move over or let’s have a shoulder challenge. I’m a cvun tho so this is not advice
I’d rather they kept two metres away and reduced the Covid risk.

Been trying to get out twice a day mate, on lunch as it breaks the monotony of working from home and then again on a night. I've been sleeping better for it! Had a jaunt along Seaham front over lunch today.
These small tweaks to your day can work wonders

What would you say is more beneficial?

Shorter distances at a faster speed

or

Longer distances at a slower speed?
When I was in the gym I would put the incline on the running machine right up and do 5-10km until I was sweating and gasping like a fish out of water, it was good for my cardio. I just got in from a fast paced walk, my stamina is improving and I feel fine 🚶
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

When I was in the gym I would put the incline on the running machine right up and do 5-10km until I was sweating and gasping like a fish out of water, it was good for my cardio. I just got in from a fast paced walk, my stamina is improving and I feel fine 🚶
Logon or register to see this image
Cracking effort mate, boots came today, will be giving them a good test tomorrow.

Back