God of War PS4

Just dusted down my ps4 and jumped off wow to give it a shot.

Graphics are unreal and it’s great to see Kratos back on screen again.

I decided to play it on hard and Jesus Christ it’s hard.

I’ve died so many tones already ha

Couldn't wait until it dropped in price.

One hour in and it's easy to see why it's been so hyped and has so many good reviews.

Graphics are immense (playing on Pro), combat is very good a little bit like the witcher combat and the character is class.

I'm enjoying it, but not that hooked yet. Similar to the Witcher and Horizon to me. Looks good, but I don't feel invested

I feel like I've never fully experienced HDR at its best until I walked into the Sanctuary with the witch! So much color it hurt my eyes

Tremendous game so far. Hooked on the level that the witcher and Skyrim had me and they took two attempts to get in to!

Upgraded to the ps4 pro a month ago solely for the exclusives and feel justified off this game alone

Is it like those as in RPG wise with millions of side stuff youll never do?

It's not an RPG and it's very linear (although still open world)

I'm just leaving that place where I found the light arrows. What % are the way through do you think I am?
Probably around a third of the way through if you just do the main quests and none of the side missions. You've got a lot to go yet.
It's a surprisingly long game.

EDIT: You're up to chapter 4 of 17, so actually more to go than I originally remembered.

Last edited:
Decided to buy it after a mate said it was class

Only about an hour in but I struggled to put it down before bed, the fight with the stranger at the start was class

Back