God of War PS4

Can't get platinum now as there's a bug stopping me getting the legendary chest in Alfheim :evil::evil:

Really put a dampener on what was a phenomenal game. Don't think I'll start a whole new game on the off chance it fixes

Can't get platinum now as there's a bug stopping me getting the legendary chest in Alfheim :evil::evil:

Really put a dampener on what was a phenomenal game. Don't think I'll start a whole new game on the off chance it fixes

What's the bug? Also i don't think the chests are part of a trophy?

What's the bug? Also i don't think the chests are part of a trophy?

It's a legendary chest which increases your health so its that achievement.

Basically when you go down the lift thing in Alfheim there's two rooms with what I'm assuming are cells. One of them is blocked by the red vines. When you clear them the gate is supposed to open as well. The vines went but the gate did not. No way through.

Didn't think anything of it at the time as I assumed I needed something else to get through. Went back still the same so googled it and apparently its a bug

How far into it do you get the blades of chaos? Am just on the way back to the witch to reanimate the tree dude, looking at some walkthroughs people at the same stage appear to have them already.

How far into it do you get the blades of chaos? Am just on the way back to the witch to reanimate the tree dude, looking at some walkthroughs people at the same stage appear to have them already.
Quite a bit I think, you get them before you go to helheim

I just finished the main story today, loved it

It's a legendary chest which increases your health so its that achievement.

Basically when you go down the lift thing in Alfheim there's two rooms with what I'm assuming are cells. One of them is blocked by the red vines. When you clear them the gate is supposed to open as well. The vines went but the gate did not. No way through.

Didn't think anything of it at the time as I assumed I needed something else to get through. Went back still the same so googled it and apparently its a bug

ah that sucks :(

ah that sucks :(

Very frustrating as I was still very much enjoying the game and was happy enough going through everything to platinum it.

I will probably go back to it again in a few months and start a new game. Its earlier enough in the game to see if it bugs again

Started this on Monday, just got to Alfheim. Can you go back to certain areas for collectibles? Combat is frustrating as fuck at times like, but otherwise a great game.

Started this on Monday, just got to Alfheim. Can you go back to certain areas for collectibles? Combat is frustrating as fuck at times like, but otherwise a great game.
you can go back yeah, you'll end up all over the place throughout the game. I got about half way through then got a job so havent been able to get back to it. Think I'll have forgotten how to play it when I do!

Combat definitely takes a while to find your rythmn

Back