God of War PS4

Seen it described as "open, but not open world". What does that mean
It's split into hub areas. One main area, few other areas you fast-travel to. It's open world as in you can wander around the areas at will and do missions in whatever order you wish. You can also return to areas you've previously visited. There are the main story missions and loads of side quests. Total play time 50 hours including side quests.

Last edited:
It's split into hub areas. One main area, few other areas you fast-travel to. It's open world as in you can wander around the areas at will and do missions in whatever order you wish. You can also return to areas you've previously visited. There are the main story missions and loads of side quests. Total play time 50 hours including side quests.

Fantastic sounds immense. I don't class dark souls as open world, certainly not on the scale of Skyrim/fallout/witcher etc so perhaps it's along those lines?

The reviews today have got me very excited for it which is surprising as I really couldn't get in to 3 at all

I sickened myself with the 1-3 special edition on PS3, was convinced I wouldn't be interested in this. Then they went and RPG'ified it, made it semi open world and now I'm hooked, really looking forward to this now.

Back