God of War PS4

Aye I read them I like to get reviews off here, find them more accurate than "official" reviewers
With what I've played so far this is up there with best games you'll find on the PS 4. One interesting fact is it is all played in one continuous shot no load scenes etc.

Aye I read them I like to get reviews off here, find them more accurate than "official" reviewers
Ah right!

I made the mistake of doing a restore from the old ps4 to the new one instead of giving god of war a go first.

Restore is gonna take 7 hours so will be 7:30 before I get a chance to have a go on it.

Ah right!

I made the mistake of doing a restore from the old ps4 to the new one instead of giving god of war a go first.

Restore is gonna take 7 hours so will be 7:30 before I get a chance to have a go on it.
Think I’m gonna like this, that leviathan axe is great fun

Last edited:
My mate loves these but I can't get into them myself, tried the first one and it just reminded me of devil may cry

Didn't even finish it

My mate loves these but I can't get into them myself, tried the first one and it just reminded me of devil may cry

Didn't even finish it
I’ve never played any of them before but apparently it’s quite different to the old ones

Going to give this a proper bash tomorrow.

Expecting it to be up there with Witcher 3
Wouldn’t be expecting as open world as the Witcher. Your kinda corralled along a path. Only slightly open world really

I'm a good four to five hours into this now. It's immense. The controls, mechanics and combat are amazing. Puzzles are good, and the story seems excellent so far. And it looks amazing.

This thing could knock RDR off my 'favouritest game ever' top spot...

Played a few hours, it’s absolutely class.

The bit with that serpent in the sea & that tortoise/tree thing looked superb like.

Played a few hours, it’s absolutely class.

The bit with that serpent in the sea & that tortoise/tree thing looked superb like.

the serpent bit was class. Honestly thought it was gonna be a boss battle :lol: I've done a couple of side missions already and they're absolute class. Just got to the top of the mountain too. Graphics look immense!

Back