God of War PS4

our lass started a game on this and it autosaved and overwrote my saved f***ing game:evil: how can I start again without deleting her game?

Thats my next job like, working through them. Had a go at one while still doing the story, it wasnt pretty :lol:
Aye I've given up until I've completed the story :lol:. Think I'm fairly close to the end now. Didn't think I'd be in to this game for some reason, never played any of the previous ones, but this is really good.

Aye I've given up until I've completed the story :lol:. Think I'm fairly close to the end now. Didn't think I'd be in to this game for some reason, never played any of the previous ones, but this is really good.
yeah same, took a little getting used to the fighting. overall been a canny game. loads still to do after the story also

It's basically linear although there are options to go off the main path and do side stuff (good for upgrading your gear and stats). The main quest is about 30 hours alone.

Got this on the PlayStation Store sale along with Red Dead Redemption 2 thr other week. Haven't tried God Of War yet but hoping to this weekend. Like the look of it.

Finally got round to playing this.

Great story and the graphics are superb too. Shame that I’m crap at the fighting side of things :lol: Sounds like there’s a bit of a learning curve though.

Back