Gigs back at sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a gig at the Etihad over the weekend. The queue for the tram back to Manchester was worse than what we have here for gigs.

No transport infasctrure in the world can cope with 50k+ people going in two or three directions at the same time.

Oasis reform and play the sol in 2 years time the summer after we’ve had back to back promotions back to the prem. my life would tgen be complete

I went to a gig at the Etihad over the weekend. The queue for the tram back to Manchester was worse than what we have here for gigs.

No transport infasctrure in the world can cope with 50k+ people going in two or three directions at the same time.

The queue for transport at Stratford for the rolling stones was a nightmare and that stadium is next to one of if not the best connected transport hubs in the country.

There would only be one direction I would be heading if there was an Ed Sheeran concert on.

As a side note regarding Ed Sheeran I bought two tickets for one of his current gigs (landfill) for me and my now ex girlfriend. Ticketmaster emailed her (confirmation sent to her email) about needing the card that was used for payment for entry - did you need to give them yours?

She messaged me and asked me if she could have the card for the weekend, I told her to fuck off :lol:

As a side note regarding Ed Sheeran I bought two tickets for one of his current gigs (landfill) for me and my now ex girlfriend. Ticketmaster emailed her (confirmation sent to her email) about needing the card that was used for payment for entry - did you need to give them yours?

She messaged me and asked me if she could have the card for the weekend, I told her to fuck off :lol:
:D:D Class mate

Never needed to show. It’s been a ‘requirement’ for a while now I think to try avoid touts.

She might get in then - gutted :lol:

Have had to use it at a couple of gigs over the years myself (Muse and Iron Maiden, that I recall). I don't mind it TBH and if it cuts down on touting then fair cop.

She might get in then - gutted :lol:

Have had to use it at a couple of gigs over the years myself (Muse and Iron Maiden, that I recall). I don't mind it TBH and if it cuts down on touting then fair cop.

In that case I hope they ask! :lol:

Can’t you ring and cancel the tickets? Report them as lost/stolen? A few hours before so she’s fucked! :lol:

I bought a couple of tickets last year for a gig this july on a plastic that has since expired and been cut up.
Is this really a common thing cos i havent got that card now ??

I bought a couple of tickets last year for a gig this july on a plastic that has since expired and been cut up.
Is this really a common thing cos i havent got that card now ??

I had that happen to me (card expired two months before the gig) and the new one had a different 16 digit number to the old 'un, it wasn't a problem - I'm a big of a worrier at times though so I kept the old one and took that along just in case :lol:

In that case I hope they ask! :lol:

Can’t you ring and cancel the tickets? Report them as lost/stolen? A few hours before so she’s fucked! :lol:

Nope! Should have had them redirected and flogged 'em to a sucker on ebay :lol:

I had that happen to me (card expired two months before the gig) and the new one had a different 16 digit number to the old 'un, it wasn't a problem - I'm a big of a worrier at times though so I kept the old one and took that along just in case :lol:
So i guess its the name on the card thats important, not the number. Thats good to know, Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back