Gigs back at sol

I'm now panicking because I've bought tickets but not got confirmation email, took a screenshot of reference number at least, hopefully they're just very busy and there's a delay!

Yeah I'm sure it's just over busy.

I'm gutted now I just wish I'd bought that cheap single one as thr others are now coming up with sold out

Coventry, Manchester and Wembley all got an extra date

Last edited:

Just spent £274 for two f***ing tickets, fuck my life. Hoping to find cheaper ones later, if I can I'll buy them and resell these ones for face value. Just didn't want the missus missing out, she gets nowt in the world and looks after the bairns all the time so I suppose it's worth the expense *cries*
Ticket master got the £60 ones available again

Just spent £274 for two f***ing tickets, fuck my life. Hoping to find cheaper ones later, if I can I'll buy them and resell these ones for face value. Just didn't want the missus missing out, she gets nowt in the world and looks after the bairns all the time so I suppose it's worth the expense *cries*

Same here :lol:

Ticketmaster messed me around for 30 mins. Went on seetickets and got 2 of them.

To be fair I don't mind usually spending a bit more on gig tickets for decent seats. Hers are in the east stand, not sure where in relation to the stage, but they should be canny for that price.

Back