Gigs back at sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has nobody got that picture of Baby Spice in a Sunderland shirt? I think Ant (hic!) and Dec made her take part in some game on the show they had; this was a few years ago.

Anyone know anyone who had any luck? I was on website at 10.30.01 and all the cheapest sold out by the time I got on . £134 was the only ones left by the time I got on 15 mins later. I'm crossing fingers that they will be the 2 nighter
Aye I did. I’m not going.

It’s great for the city that the tickets have sold so well. Hopefully they will add an extra night.

The tout/secondary market is something that needs addressing mind.

£177 for £77 standing tickets on eBay already

Seller has tickets for all the venues too.

After all the stuff about football tickets, including not even being allowed to offer them to folks on here for free, it's so annoying that they don't have the same rules for concert tickets. It's wrong that genuine fans miss out so others can make a profit.

Why. Just go on see tickets and buy them for 77 .

Just tried to see for tickets there. Had both ticket master and see as available for standing.

See just went unavailable. Probably releasing in bands

They're always unavailable. There's another lass here it came up on her phone but not on mine . But when she clicked into it they'd gone

They're always unavailable. There's another lass here it came up on her phone but not on mine . But when she clicked into it they'd gone

I added them to a basket like so not sure how that's the case. Strange like.

The lot is unavailable now. Strange. Maybe keep and eye to see if they get released in another wave.

The lot is unavailable now. Strange. Maybe keep and eye to see if they get released in another wave.
I can get £93 now but if that's the case I'm going to hang on for the cheapest ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back