Gigs back at sol

Tickets went on sale before 10.30 it seems.

Took 45 minutes to get them for my lass.

Internet explorer kept searching but chrome seemed to work better for some reason.

£156 for 2x £70 standing tickets and then you have to print the tickets yourself.

Its OK I didn't want any :lol:
I didn't either but my daughter did and she is out of the country at present.
logged into ticket master. your in a queue. don't refresh as may lose place in queue.
from 10.30 to 12.30 same message.
checked sites on my phone and seen some crazy prices
went onto ticket master on my phone and got 2 straight away far cheaper

Does your mrs not mind you get blowies off her pals?

She’s hasn’t in the past

Tickets went on sale before 10.30 it seems.

Took 45 minutes to get them for my lass.

Internet explorer kept searching but chrome seemed to work better for some reason.

£156 for 2x £70 standing tickets and then you have to print the tickets yourself.
The screen was released on ticketmaster at 10:29, I was trying to get standing tickets for Bristol (long story), eventually got lined up around 11ish only for them to say my request was unavailable, tried Sunderland and for on straight away. All done by 11:10

Got mine finally, 2 of the cheapest ones , in the premier concourse but I'm not bothered now at least I'm going

Got them on Ticketmaster when it eventually loaded up

That's where we are, assuming I can sell the more expensive ones on (no takers so far, just hope it sells out and there's a bit of demand!). If your fella gets bored you can sit with my missus and me and him will go and get pissed in the concourse!

That's where we are, assuming I can sell the more expensive ones on (no takers so far, just hope it sells out and there's a bit of demand!). If your fella gets bored you can sit with my missus and me and him will go and get pissed in the concourse!

:lol: sounds like a plan! We're in p10 so when I've looked on the plan it's towards the stage so not too far away. am nota fan of being that high up mind

:lol: sounds like a plan! We're in p10 so when I've looked on the plan it's towards the stage so not too far away. am nota fan of being that high up mind

Same block as us (we're row 21). I did the same thing, worried that the view might be rubbish from there but checked the stadium plan and I'm fairly happy. Didn't want her moaning that she'd rather use the more expensive ones! P10 should be a decent enough view

Thanks mate, just bought two. Now going to have to go onto seetickets and register for their fan to fan sale thing. Only after face value so hopefully I'll shift the 2 £136 tickets easily enough assuming it sells out (or I'm really fucked if I'm left with the lot haha)
I'll buy them off you for 50p more than the cheaper ones if you are struggling to sell mate.

Did anyone see the Jonathan Ross show.
He asked the spice girls what show should he choose to see them and what did they say.... Sunderland ! :) Gerrin!

Back