Gigs back at sol

Market forces, much like the fact that tickets are 70 odd benk in the first place.

Touting isn't much different to selling rare things on eBay.
I couldn't be chewed with it mind.

Don't think the touts will do too well with this one like, I'm still trying to get rid of my (admittedly ridiculously expensive at £134 each) tickets for face value through the seetickets ethical reselling page but am I fuck getting any interest! Hopefully they'll go before June like but anyone hoping to make a killing is likely to be disappointed, still seems to be tickets about for it

Don't think the touts will do too well with this one like, I'm still trying to get rid of my (admittedly ridiculously expensive at £134 each) tickets for face value through the seetickets ethical reselling page but am I fuck getting any interest! Hopefully they'll go before June like but anyone hoping to make a killing is likely to be disappointed, still seems to be tickets about for it

Problem with the Manchester ones is they released another date.

Once the initial rush is done I think that’s it.

Try putting them on twickets aswell

Think anyone that didn't get a ticket should get one fairly easy in the next few months , still officially sold out apart from the VIP packages so looks good to the promotors for future events.

Standing back on sale

Last edited:
Young lass at my work has been totally ripped off bless her. She's only 17 and wantedw to get tickets for her sisters for xmas. Googled spice girls tickets , first website came up was viagogo so assumed it was safe. Paid £300 for tickets that don't even exist:evil: touts are bad but how are websites like that allowed to carry on. Plus any ideas on if she can get money back?

Young lass at my work has been totally ripped off bless her. She's only 17 and wantedw to get tickets for her sisters for xmas. Googled spice girls tickets , first website came up was viagogo so assumed it was safe. Paid £300 for tickets that don't even exist:evil: touts are bad but how are websites like that allowed to carry on. Plus any ideas on if she can get money back?
If she used a credit card she could contact them and hopefully they can charge it back.

Donald mentioned to the lad interviewing on RR that he guessed he would be interested in one of the booked acts. I guess it wasn't the spice girls he was referring to :lol:

Must be a decent sized artist / band to sell out 2 X 50k nights, he definitely said the bookings were 1 X 1 nighter and 1 X 2 nighter. Still none the wiser as to who it could be...

Back