Ghostbuster: Afterlife

I go to the cinema at least once a week and gave up reading reviews of films. I have enjoyed many that have bad reviews and thought some hyped films were awful. All down to your own personal taste.

exactly. reviews are great for a synopsis and brief outline of what you'll be seeing but once they start to stray into critiquing the cinematography etc, it becomes a personal review and I take no attention and decide for myself.

Saw it last night, thought it was great and better than expected, the casting was spot on (loved Podcast). Yeah, as reviews say, it does go heavy on fan service but tbh that's what most of us Ghostbusters fans wanted. Reitman Jnr has solidly paved the way for an original storyline for a potential follow up.

Last edited:
Saw it last night, thought it was great and better than expected, the casting was spot on (loved Podcast). Yeah, as reviews say, it does go heavy on fan service but tbh that's what most of us Ghostbusters fans wanted. Reitman Jnr has solidly paved the way for an original storyline for a potential follow up.
sure there was a date after the 2021 date when they had a mooch downstairs in that mine.

Kermode has been brutally honest about the original Ghostbusters on the film review there.

Something like "it's really not that good". He is of course correct.

I thought it was quality. Loved the nods to the original and how they did the last scene was superb imo.
Me too.

I absolutely love the original ghostbusters but no need to have them in it....although I was laughing out loud at Winstons face looking at Spenglers ghost as they were busting Gozer
Each to their own. I loved seeing them and in truth, I’d have been gutted if they didn’t feature!

Last edited:

Back