Ghostbuster: Afterlife

I'd seen the reviews but to be honest just think critics like to sound clever and are overly negative on stuff like this. Nowt wrang with a bit of nostalgia.

Trailer looked class and having watched the original again just before we went.... Wasn't disappointed in Afterlife. Enjoyed it, good film.

End credits scene seemed to line up the next one(s) too.

Couple of daft bits, like the car and remote control car ghost chase scene, but I really enjoyed it. Was really fighting back the tears at the end. Lovely touch.

We went last week. Thought it was really good and the ending got me a bit.
Possible sequel hint during post credits scene? Guess it will hinge on how much coin it makes I suppose.

More "woke" nonsense. "If you're white and straight, it ain't great"
I hate that word “woke”. And what does that phrase mean? “If you’re white and straight it ain’t great”

explain what you didn’t like about the film without using those horrible catchphrases please as it comes across that your just don’t like seeing gay or people of colour in films.

Went to see it yesterday. Complete fan service, and just about the same plot as the original, but done well. Was class. Smiled all the way through.
It’s fantastic. Really enjoyed it. A welcoming edition to the franchise. Is it better than Ghostbusters 2? Possibly…? Well done everyone involved.
Don't be silly.
We went last week. Thought it was really good and the ending got me a bit.
Possible sequel hint during post credits scene? Guess it will hinge on how much coin it makes I suppose.
Class seeing Ecto-1 gannin' across the Brooklyn (I think) Bridge with the lights on at then end. :cool:

Last edited:
I hate that word “woke”. And what does that phrase mean? “If you’re white and straight it ain’t great”

explain what you didn’t like about the film without using those horrible catchphrases please as it comes across that your just don’t like seeing gay or people of colour in films.

I've seen the movie and have no fucking idea what he's talking about

Back