Ghostbuster: Afterlife

I didn’t f***ing say that did I? Fuckwit

So you agree that the sexist abuse of the cast was despicable behaviour from absolute morons, and completely undeserved then? And that it was utter stupidity that so many complete bellends were giving it a zero on IMDB before they'd even seen it?

Last edited:
It’s like if someone started a thread when Defoe signed saying Defoe was going to be shit, that that poster must obviously be a racist, and that footballer should be bombarded with relentless racist abuse.

Isn’t it @Morny
?

In reality I know that morny isn’t a racist, he just wasn’t sure that Defoe would work out for Sunderland, and I’m pretty sure that the 2016 ghostbusters film was f***ing shit.
So you agree that the sexist abuse of the cast was despicable behaviour from absolute morons, and completely undeserved then? And that it was utter stupidity that so many complete bellends were giving it a zero on IMDB before they'd even seen it?
Ask morny mate. He’d written off Defoe before he’d watched the film.

At no point have I abused anyone. For you to insinuate that I would do so is a slur upon my person and I’d like you to retract any such comments.

Last edited:
People can rate it however they want, it was obvious from the trailer that it was going to be one of the worst films of all time.

I have seen it twice. Saw it on Thursday to see if it would be suitable for the kids (my youngest is 6). We all loved it. Enough nostalgia to keep me happy. Kids being the lead characters kept my kids happy. Enough humour for all of us. The scary bits were just the right side of scary for younger kids. A great family film.

I have seen it twice. Saw it on Thursday to see if it would be suitable for the kids (my youngest is 6). We all loved it. Enough nostalgia to keep me happy. Kids being the lead characters kept my kids happy. Enough humour for all of us. The scary bits were just the right side of scary for younger kids. A great family film.
Does a 12A rating mean I could take my 4 year old if I want?

Does a 12A rating mean I could take my 4 year old if I want?

12A means anyone under 12 must go with an adult. The British Board of Film Control website is great for listing why films are rated as they are.

Each kid is different so the call is on the parents to decide if it is suitable. If your kid as seen the original Ghostbusters then I think they will be ok with this one. Mind you, dont come on here and give me a hard time if they dont like it :)

Good. I'd feel like a right daftie going by myself. :lol:
12A means anyone under 12 must go with an adult. The British Board of Film Control website is great for listing why films are rated as they are.

Each kid is different so the call is on the parents to decide if it is suitable. If your kid as seen the original Ghostbusters then I think they will be ok with this one. Mind you, dont come on here and give me a hard time if they dont like it :)
We've watched the original a few times in recent weeks. He is currently sitting watching the cartoon from the 80s. Loves it.

Gets a poor review here but that seems to be based around the fact that the shit one with the lasses was never given a fair chance… 🙄 about what I’d expect from the current day BBC.

I go to the cinema at least once a week and gave up reading reviews of films. I have enjoyed many that have bad reviews and thought some hyped films were awful. All down to your own personal taste.

Gets a poor review here but that seems to be based around the fact that the shit one with the lasses was never given a fair chance… 🙄 about what I’d expect from the current day BBC.

I gave the lasses one a fair chance. Still thought it was shite.

Back