General Sale

Unless -

A) you just went to the cheka for the crack and the weekend away

B) You cant afford it, or have plans

C) it's got fuck all to do with anyone else
We had minibus full of mates for Checkatrade , all season ticket holders. Only 5 of us going this time. Rest simply can't afford it and they are gutted.

The amount of baulking at the price of the beer down there was very noticeable too. At Half time a retired aged couple were chatting to me for 10 minutes, not about the first half and McGeady's free kick but the price of the beer and what a rip off it is :lol:

:lol:

I’ll be honest, I never understand why people moan about the prices inside stadiums. We all know they are going to be expensive

7 of us went to the Checktrade final (all season ticket holders). All went to the Playoff Semi but only 2 can make this. 2 in America, 2 in Sweden and I'm at a wedding. All gutted we can't be there. 61 games this season: it's been a long slog!
Hope we get the win mate, lads like you deserve it.

I'm pushing it like, only because of little lad. I said at Checkatrade to him " make most of this cos we might never get here again"..........8 bloody weeks later!!!:rolleyes::lol:
Typical isn't it. I gave the owld "never know when we'll be back there" routine to the wife for the a checkatrade match. For this one I didn't even have to justify it she just said "there and back in one day"

Yes my love, love you.

Back