General Sale

Charlton just announced an extra 2k tickets? Surely can’t be for that and maybe we will be selling them from ticket office?
I would imagine the extra Charlton tickets will be blocks released by Club Wembley, originally on our side of ground CW had blocks 202-213 for their members, they released most of those to Sunderland one members deadline for purchasing those tickets passed, Charlton May have asked CW to do the same for them.
Not sure where the big blocks of seats in 525 have gone, can’t be to Charlton due segregation so as a few have said maybe selling at SOL tomorrow.

we're still probably going to end up a few thousand shy of selling out assuming the club can shift most of what they've seemingly pulled for a general sale

Why do people think club have taken 2000 off sale to hold back for a general sale tomorrow, it does not make any sense in fact it’s totally illogical

Last edited:
Why do people think club have taken 2000 off sale to hold back for a general sale tomorrow, it does not make any sense in fact it’s totally illogical
Maybe because it's to late to post tickets out and they will be for personal callers only from your ticket office

I suspect, in the summer, you will see the club introduce a new policy for future Wembley games. Going forward, I can only see SC and members being able to get tickets

Would work well if we have say 30k allocation. Part of this problem has been relying on season ticket holders to buy theirs and then buy an additional 6 to get them out of the door.

All they can so is sell to people at the ticket office for collection at Wembley , this may be the likely course of action
There’s no tickets for sale at TO, never has been, tickets are elsewhere, Manchester?, it’s either buy on line or by phone with option of posting or collections at Wembley, no other options

There’s no tickets for sale at TO, never has been, tickets are elsewhere, Manchester?, it’s either buy on line or by phone with option of posting or collections at Wembley, no other options

I believe they sold a small amount from the ticket office a few days before the CT final, tickets that had just been made available.

They wi
I believe they sold a small amount from the ticket office a few days before the CT final, tickets that had just been made available.
ll have been tickets intended for staff usage that weren’t taken up, where has your ticket been mailed from? It certainly wasn’t Sunderland

They wi

ll have been tickets intended for staff usage that weren’t taken up, where has your ticket been mailed from? It certainly wasn’t Sunderland

How long do you think it would take a courier to get batch of tickets up from Manchester, a couple of hours maybe? Then ready to go on sale in the morning.

Why? doesn't even make business sense and would cause all sorts of animosity for those who have bought tickets early and paid full whack for transport.
They don’t need to make a loss. I understand the point about the animosity but from a personal point of view it doesn’t bother me although I know it would some - my tickets and transport were sorted Friday. Just want to see the club do as much as they can to get the tickets shifted.

Haway.biggest game of the season lads.let get this fcuker sold out.be a tremendous effort.if ye thinkin bout goin but undecided it's a one off.
Hawwayy

Back