General Sale

We had minibus full of mates for Checkatrade , all season ticket holders. Only 5 of us going this time. Rest simply can't afford it and they are gutted.

The same for us. A group of about 25 of us last time for the CT. This time theres 9.

For the CT final we had a couple of months (or atleast a couple of paydays) to save money. This time round it's within a week. We were much more confident to get to Wembley last time anorl and booked our train tickets and hotel after the Man City game. This time it's all been done in less than a week.

Never known anything like this. Great turn out but haway . We have had shit for years and this is chance to go to Wembley.
Our fanbase must me nowhere near as big as we think

If this was pre Checkatrade, we'll sell out. so many things going on including new shirts, 6 days to sell tickets, mid-month, so not even on payday weekend etc etc all adds to the lack of sales , althou im sure we doing alreet imo

If this was pre Checkatrade, we'll sell out. so many things going on including new shirts, 6 days to sell tickets, mid-month, so not even on payday weekend etc etc all adds to the lack of sales , althou im sure we doing alreet imo
Most people would've been paid already this month.

Incorrect. Majority of people get paid either last day of month, last working day of month or last thurs of month (so next week either way)

Last working day for me - got an interest free credit card so paying off order the next 27 months - if we get there again in this period I'm screwed like

Most people would've been paid already this month.
well i suppose your Jobseekers or UniCredits is paid fornightly ;)

Last working day for me - got an interest free credit card so paying off order the next 27 months - if we get there again in this period I'm screwed like

you'll be fine mate, its 1 once every 5 years, this year was just a fluke! :p

If ya a charlton fan, its once every 21 years

Last edited:
Incorrect. Majority of people get paid either last day of month, last working day of month or last thurs of month (so next week either way)
f***ing hell, don't 90% of us have credit cards nowadays?

Stop giving people easy excuses man. If your a passionate fan and want to be there, you find a way to get there. Plenty just simply can't be arsed.

I had a decent pint from the Camden Beer stall inside Wembley last time. Can't remember the price but you could literally just walk up and get one without any queues.
Got a pint of hobgoblin from one of those stalls and it was the warmest, vilest pint I've ever tasted.

Back