General Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't really understand the twisting about prices inside the Stadium. Wembley is so relaxed about drinking tinnies on Wembley Way, so much so for the Checkatrade I carried my final can with me right into the Stadium.

Fill up on cheap plonk from the offie before the game and park yourself on Wembley Way from midday onwards. Sorted.

I don't really understand the twisting about prices inside the Stadium. Wembley is so relaxed about drinking tinnies on Wembley Way, so much so for the Checkatrade I carried my final can with me right into the Stadium.

Fill up on cheap plonk from the offie before the game and park yourself on Wembley Way from midday onwards. Sorted.

Was cheaper for a pint (£5.70) in Wembley than outside the ground at the Wembley tavern (£6)

I had a decent pint from the Camden Beer stall inside Wembley last time. Can't remember the price but you could literally just walk up and get one without any queues.

Aye whey I was in tier 2 and so was basically a market. No queues at the bar & a lot of choice. Had real ale stalls etc. Think I'll do my drinking well away from Wembley then head over for 1.30 ish as I'm tier 2 again

Aye whey I was in tier 2 and so was basically a market. No queues at the bar & a lot of choice. Had real ale stalls etc. Think I'll do my drinking well away from Wembley then head over for 1.30 ish as I'm tier 2 again

I usually stay in the pub and try and get in the ground 5/10 mins before kick off, but with the options you've mentioned available at Wembley I'll be heading in early doors to save hassle.

I usually stay in the pub and try and get in the ground 5/10 mins before kick off, but with the options you've mentioned available at Wembley I'll be heading in early doors to save hassle.

Only if you're in tier 2 mind

Is that in one of the 2xx areas ? How much is a lager in there £5/6 ?

I read somewhere that pubs in the vicinity of wembly stop serving an hour before kick off ?

Is that in one of the 2xx areas ? How much is a lager in there £5/6 ?

I read somewhere that pubs in the vicinity of wembly stop serving an hour before kick off ?

Aye it is. Basically it's club Wembley under the stands. Was an excellent experience last time. Cost me like 5.70 for a real ale last time. I just remember it was cheaper than the £6 at the Wembley tavern.

Aye the pubs do stop serving an hour early, they rang the bell for last orders probably 60 mins through the Celtic rangers game than was on before us on sky.

Should have set this up a couple of says ago tbh

Probably down to needing to get hard copy tickets delivered. Tickets ordered Saturday were arriving today; tickets ordered Monday probably won't arrive till tomorrow. This probably wasn't planned in advance.

Nice to see tickets on sale at the SOL, hopefully this means everyone who wanted a ticket will be sorted in the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back