Gary madine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love how all the smb experts wouldn't take Gary Nadine at this level. Can't help.but think our fans are clueless at times

Clueless indeed.

Clueless indeed.
For saying maja will go on to have a better career? Have you spent your whole evening looking for that:lol::lol::lol:

Love how all the smb experts wouldn't take Gary Nadine at this level. Can't help.but think our fans are clueless at times

Why would we want a fella whose known to spout shite about our club? Seriously if you dont see a problem with us signing this guy then you are clueless

Grade A bellend

Why would we want a fella whose known to spout shite about our club? Seriously if you dont see a problem with us signing this guy then you are clueless

Grade A bellend
Because he would fire us to promotion, exactly the sort of physical presence we need. Maybe your a bit too sensitive and delicate, but I don't care if he's said a few things in the past, although I can't think if any, care to provide me with some quotes?

Because he would fire us to promotion, exactly the sort of physical presence we need. Maybe your a bit too sensitive and delicate, but I don't care if he's said a few things in the past, although I can't think if any, care to provide me with some quotes?

Look for yourself! Its easily available! Fire us to promotion 😂😂🙈 behave yourself mate

Bloke f***ing hates us

Only a simpleton would want him at our club

Look for yourself! Its easily available! Fire us to promotion 😂😂🙈 behave yourself mate

Bloke f***ing hates us

Only a simpleton would want him at our club
I have looked, can't find anything? Maybe I'm a simpleton so why don't you show me some quotes??? In my opinion he is better than what we have got

I have looked, can't find anything? Maybe I'm a simpleton so why don't you show me some quotes??? In my opinion he is better than what we have got

Like i said find your own quotes! Its really not hard! Yeah lets sign some bloke whose not really that good, hates us and is average and on a downward spiral in his career yet desperate to come back to the north east

I mean whats the worst that could happen😂😂 honestly some people just never learn do they

If we can’t find an alternative big bustling non-prolific forward at this level we’re seriously fucked.

I’d rather sign Akinfenwa.

Last edited:
Like i said find your own quotes! Its really not hard! Yeah lets sign some bloke whose not really that good, hates us and is average and on a downward spiral in his career yet desperate to come back to the north east

I mean whats the worst that could happen😂😂 honestly some people just never learn do they
Well I can't see any, and if you are saying he has said things about Sunderland then back it up?? Because there doesn't seem to be anything on record? Or are you just making it up to fit your agenda??
If we can’t find an alternative big bustling non-prolific forward at this level we’re seriously fucked.

I’d rather sign Akinfenwa.
You think akinfenwa is a better player than Madine?

Last edited:
Well I can't see any, and if you are saying he has said things about Sunderland then back it up?? Because there doesn't seem to be anything on record? Or are you just making it up to fit your agenda??

You think akinfenwa is a better player than Madine?

I have no agenda mate! If you read this thread you will surely acknowledge that its well known this bloke has slagged us off for years

If you can’t admit to that cos u are incapable of finding the very readily quotes then thats on you not me

Its pretty easy you know

But yeah lets sign this prick! Then our troubles are over

Learned nothing

I have no agenda mate! If you read this thread you will surely acknowledge that its well known this bloke has slagged us off for years

If you can’t admit to that cos u are incapable of finding the very readily quotes then thats on you not me

Its pretty easy you know

But yeah lets sign this prick! Then our troubles are over

Learned nothing
Still can't provide any quotes?? You've spent an hour or so more, quoting me, yet you won't quote Gary madine

Told you already find it yourself! Standard smb find me the quotes cos im incapable 😂

Its really not a secret
Told you can't find it, quick search of Google brings nothing up , so maybe you can back what your saying and tell me all these horrible things that Gary madine has said that's upset you?

Told you can't find it, quick search of Google brings nothing up , so maybe you can back what your saying and tell me all these horrible things that Gary madine has said that's upset you?

Not overly upset! Madines a grade A prick who doesn’t like us

He’s also average as fuck and wouldnt put it in for us

However you’re right and everyone else is wrong that he doesnt like us

Fire us to promotion 😂😂🙈 behave will you

Not overly upset! Madines a grade A prick who doesn’t like us

He’s also average as fuck and wouldnt put it in for us

However you’re right and everyone else is wrong that he doesnt like us

Fire us to promotion 😂😂🙈 behave will you
What has he said that's really upset you pet??

What has he said that's really upset you pet??
[/

Nothing that much petal! I just dont want mags who have stated their dislike being linked with us, let alone sign

You clearly do! Let me know how that works out for you....oh hang on i think i already do

Lets sign madine he will fire us to promotion 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back