Gary madine

He'd score goals at this level, unfortunately he'd be one who takes the piss out of the club for a wage for a few months then be away again. Addressing the lack of pace and creativity should be the priority anyway.

What you mean the bloke who was wrongly convicted of rape and subsequently acquitted of said wrongful conviction...

Yes, that utter bellend.

Cliché tastic, this thread. Apparently a wrong 'un is exactly what we need despite it being exactly what we don't, and he's a big hard soft bastard to boot.

Yes, that utter bellend.

Cliché tastic, this thread. Apparently a wrong 'un is exactly what we need despite it being exactly what we don't, and he's a big hard soft bastard to boot.

Mmm bellend eh,wrong un...don't judge the bloke on the strength of a wrongful conviction. Do you know the bloke personally to know he's a ' wrong un ' or a bellend. Then don't just assume or stereotype him.

If you know him personally,then I'd bow to your greater judgement. Otherwise if say don't pre judge. In my previous career I had personal ' dealings' with a lad who went on to sign for us and was a great player. Prior to his move to us,I can assure this individual was ' wrong un' but went on to play well for us.

Mmm bellend eh,wrong un...don't judge the bloke on the strength of a wrongful conviction. Do you know the bloke personally to know he's a ' wrong un ' or a bellend. Then don't just assume or stereotype him.

If you know him personally,then I'd bow to your greater judgement. Otherwise if say don't pre judge. In my previous career I had personal ' dealings' with a lad who went on to sign for us and was a great player. Prior to his move to us,I can assure this individual was ' wrong un' but went on to play well for us.

We know about one incident of his life in any detail. An incident in which he was found not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. An incident in which he proclaimed his 'innocence' despite the facts of the case being readily available; something I suggest you read up on, and then return to me and criticise my opinion of him being a bellend.

Anyway, it's been done to death.

We know about one incident of his life in any detail. An incident in which he was found not guilty beyond reasonable doubt. An incident in which he proclaimed his 'innocence' despite the facts of the case being readily available; something I suggest you read up on, and then return to me and criticise my opinion of him being a bellend.

Anyway, it's been done to death.

Err, without blabbing on a public forum. I can assure you I know considerably more about this case that was ever in the public forum. However Iam not about to jeopardize my pension by disclosing that information.

Totally agree mate.

Err, without blabbing on a public forum. I can assure you I know considerably more about this case that was ever in the public forum. However Iam not about to jeopardize my pension by disclosing that information.

Good for you. We can only judge on what we know.

He's a 6ft4ins footballer from Birtley who's maybe clocked someone before, and what is surprising about that? Everyone I've ever met from Birtley is a rabid mag who hates SAFC. Easily a better striker than what we have at the moment.

Back