Gary madine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice evening Mr sensitive
Hope you don't have anymore Gary Nadine nightmares tonight in your sleep

Last edited:

Because he would fire us to promotion, exactly the sort of physical presence we need. Maybe your a bit too sensitive and delicate, but I don't care if he's said a few things in the past, although I can't think if any, care to provide me with some quotes?

I’m with you on this. We’re league one and he’d do well here, sod his history. We need players to get us out of this league.

You think akinfenwa is a better player than Madine?

No, but he’s a proven League One player and a big nuisance that could lead the line for a Parkinson side. Plus, he has the added bonus of not being a mag with ‘baggage’.

I’ve seen little of Madine, and whilst his record suggests he’s a slightly better player, he’s not worth the hassle imo. We’re not talking about Maradona here FFS!

I’m with you on this. We’re league one and he’d do well here, sod his history. We need players to get us out of this league.
Spot on, he's better than what we have at this player, and he's the type of nasty streetwise player we need too
No, but he’s a proven League One player and a big nuisance that could lead the line for a Parkinson side. Plus, he has the added bonus of not being a mag with ‘baggage’.

I’ve seen little of Madine, and whilst his record suggests he’s a slightly better player, he’s not worth the hassle imo. We’re not talking about Maradona here FFS!
Sorry but akinfenwa is shite, you know how old he is??

For saying maja will go on to have a better career? Have you spent your whole evening looking for that:lol::lol::lol:

Whole evening? :lol: it was literally posted within a couple of minutes of your claim other posters were clueless and took maybe 10 seconds to find. Grigg a better fit than Maja? Have a word with yourself before calling out "smb experts" eh? :lol:

Fuck me we're not exactly spoilt for choice here, and we're only talking about a possible loan deal, don't let that get in the way of a good knicker wetting though!

He could do well but Grigg should have done well too. Madine has had 18 months where he has struggled for games and form and is hardly what you would call prolific it would be a huge risk as if he struggles which theres every chance he could then it doesnt help us at all. We should be looking at an in form striker who's relatively young and ready to make the next step.

He could do well but Grigg should have done well too. Madine has had 18 months where he has struggled for games and form and is hardly what you would call prolific it would be a huge risk as if he struggles which theres every chance he could then it doesnt help us at all. We should be looking at an in form striker who's relatively young and ready to make the next step.
So somebody from L2 then?

So somebody from L2 then?
Luke O'Nein stepped up from League 2, people were begging for Marcus Maddison who came through the Confermece with Gateshead the nest signings at this level in my opinion always seem to be hungry young players. Theres a lad at Crawley called Bez Lubala who we should be going after 😎

This
this !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back