Gary madine

Always had doubts about his character but I reckon this is nailed on and he’s exactly what we are crying out for. Beggars can’t be choosers, he could be difference between top 2 or not.

Always had doubts about his character but I reckon this is nailed on and he’s exactly what we are crying out for. Beggars can’t be choosers, he could be difference between top 2 or not.

Top 2 :eek:
You seriously still harbour hopes of this man haway!
Yeah, we are "only" 8 behind, but we have a shit, dispirited, disjointed squad which has no chance of putting a decent unbeaten run together.
4th is the best we can hope for IF we have a decent Jan window.

He's a good player but is he the type of signing we need? (I'm not talking about on the pitch) He's a very divisive character, got plenty of personal problems as evidenced by previous criminal convictions including a custodial sentence. Would imagine we need somebody who can come in and get the whole fan base behind him instantly and thrive off the back of that support. Is he going to be that type? That's not even taking into account his NUFC allegiance and comments on social media regarding SAFC from a number of years ago.

In top of that, with Warnock now gone he may well find himself back in favour at Cardiff.
Maybe we should have brought Joey Barton in as manager then

Fuck him like.
no more mags especially shite ones.
he’s a big slow target man who’s goal scoring record isn’t great. He’s apparently a bell end and hates safc. Why on earth would we want to sign someone like him ??
mid anyone wants him they need their head read

Back