Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

he probably worked hard enough to be a pro to avoid being a miner but now..

been at the top for a very long time..
most of the footballers I know only want to do one thing.... play football. The money side of it, in most cases, has been secondary but nice if you can get it.

most of the footballers I know only want to do one thing.... play football. The money side of it, in most cases, has been secondary but nice if you can get it.
Just put of interest, do you mind elaborating on what footballer you know, would be nice to hear which ones only play for football amd not money

I can’t stand him.
Everything that’s wrong with football.
He’s got everything to be one of the greats but now looks like he can’t be arsed anymore at 30 ??
I know he’s done everything but the difference between Ronaldo and messi etc is that they’ve got the will and want to maintain and do even better than they have previously.
Obviously don’t know him but he looks like a right arsehole aswell.

Or win more and do more with ya talent. He’s got more money than he could’ve ever wished for.
He’d still make a fortune coming back to the premier league but he wants to toss it off.
I know people will think he’s done it all etc but it’s just a waste.
Like a say he comes across that way.
To put it a different way, I thought he’d take the easy option and it looks like he has.

Jammy bastard.

You do wonder how the wages works in Chinese football.

I imagine that many a player has not seen the full payment of their contracts

Although Ronaldo (4 years older, and with honours that dwarf Bale's) is still testing himself at a top European club, in his 4th European league and country.

It's almost as if I wasn't saying Bale was anywhere near as good and you've misunderstood the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back