Gareth Bale

I hope he fucks them right off and digs his heels in for a bit at least...also I hope he doesn't go to China but the fee and wages will be off put for a lot of premclubs his injury record ain't great, his bang has had its buck sort of speak like..

That's not the full story though, is it.

Earn 150k a week at Tottenham and play every week, or earn 600k at Real Madrid and every now and again play 90 minutes.

Put in that context, and consider he's footballer surely wanting to play football, and yes I can't understand why he would be satisfied playing 90 minutes every now and again in return for that amount of money. He will remain a very wealthy man at Tottenham, so why would he just want a few more quid in the bank that he can't possibly spend and sit around not playing at Real Madrid.
give up 23 million a year though?

Spanish is pretty easy to pick up, even if you don't take lessons. I reckon most people would be fluent in a year with a bit of coaching. Also you can fly home to see family in a couple of hours. And he's thinking of going to China? I wouldn't do that for all the tea......
Not with a bank full of millions,nee chance.

Spanish is pretty easy to pick up, even if you don't take lessons. I reckon most people would be fluent in a year with a bit of coaching. Also you can fly home to see family in a couple of hours. And he's thinking of going to China? I wouldn't do that for all the tea......

Why? China is a class country.

It’s strange how he is disliked at Real, after scoring one of the best goals seen in a champs league final

Zidane said in a press conference, that Bale refused to get changed for a friendly game against Bayern.

Bale also went AWOL for training sessions, when he was trying to engineer a move away from Tottenham.

Back