Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was your point? He's played well on occasion Ronaldo hasn't?

Aye. That he has stepped up when Ronaldo hasn't, which hasn't been often, but when it did happen he got the job done for them. People seem to forget that he's been a big game player for them.

Or win more and do more with ya talent. He’s got more money than he could’ve ever wished for.
He’d still make a fortune coming back to the premier league but he wants to toss it off.
I know people will think he’s done it all etc but it’s just a waste.
Like a say he comes across that way.
To put it a different way, I thought he’d take the easy option and it looks like he has.
This attitude makes me laugh :lol:

Its a strange one.
Hes been a huge player at Madrid. But the Spanish press and his refusal to speak Spanish have not helped.
4 Champions leagues, but he'll always be overshadowed by what CR7 (twat) did.

Most sucessful Brit abroad ever. If he goes to China who can blame him.

He could also be the next Rodwell, but bigger!

Its a strange one.
Hes been a huge player at Madrid. But the Spanish press and his refusal to speak Spanish have not helped.
4 Champions leagues, but he'll always be overshadowed by what CR7 (twat) did.

Most sucessful Brit abroad ever. If he goes to China who can blame him.

He could also be the next Rodwell, but bigger!
..agent, is a massive problem.

I have not followed his career but listening to anecdotal news he is a bit of a rick now and £600k per week is a big gamble. I know the brits do not travel well but he has made no effort to learn the language and if a manager does not fancy you then c'est la vie. He could come home for 200k a week and as long as he is not a degenerate gambler or coke head he will never struggle for money. I love the fact that Jabba The Hut and Harry The Pastrami Faced bastard have called most people who have gone to China as mercenaries or people who lack ambition but funnily enough as Scrotum Faced Harry coached him and said he is a good lad and loves his family selling out to a Number 42 and 53 on the menu is OK.

Well thats sort of my point.
theres no doubting what hes won Etc but just to wrap it all up when hes 30 seems a massive waste of the rest of his career
im sorry but he just comes across like couldnt give a fuck anymore, and while people may argue he deserves to or, that’s his choice etc. For me it’s just a huge waste.
Like I said at the start of my posts. I don’t like him and he comes across like a prick so maybe my judgement is clouded but it just seems that this was always his way out of a situation he didn’t like

theres no doubting what hes won Etc but just to wrap it all up when hes 30 seems a massive waste of the rest of his career
im sorry but he just comes across like couldnt give a fuck anymore, and while people may argue he deserves to or, that’s his choice etc. For me it’s just a huge waste.
Like I said at the start of my posts. I don’t like him and he comes across like a prick so maybe my judgement is clouded but it just seems that this was always his way out of a situation he didn’t like

No one is in a realistic position to match his wages is the problem. He is on £600,000 a week. Injury prone and thirty years old. He won't take a pay cut as he has three years left on his Real Madrid contract. I'm not even sure he will go to China although that does seem his only option.

He doesnt really come across as owt. Except bland. Has nowt to say. Actually admitted in an interview
"Im not very bright"
But hes made money won loads. Why should he continue to slog himself ?

Like Cattermole 'allegedly' hes more interested in golf.

An
No one is in a realistic position to match his wages is the problem. He is on £600,000 a week. Injury prone and thirty years old. He won't take a pay cut as he has three years left on his Real Madrid contract. I'm not even sure he will go to China although that does seem his only option.
agree with everything u say apart from the wage cut bit ?
I know why u say he won’t because it’s just not the thing to do but for instance if he can get £100k/200k at Man Utd or spurs for example is that not enough for him ??
i suppose im talking myself out of my argument and im pissed because it wont happen but it should man

He doesnt really come across as owt. Except bland. Has nowt to say. Actually admitted in an interview
"Im not very bright"
But hes made money won loads. Why should he continue to slog himself ?

Like Cattermole 'allegedly' hes more interested in golf.
its hardly slogging himself thougv is it ?? Really ?

Last edited:
An

agree with everything u say apart from the wage cut bit ?
I know why u say he won’t because it’s just not the thing to do but for instance if he can get £100k/200k at Man Utd or spurs for example is that not enough for him ??
i suppose im talking myself out of my argument and im pissed because it wont happen but it should man

its hardly slogging himself thougv is it ?? Really ?

I wouldn't take a 50% pay cut and tbf I don't know who would. Him and his family also apparently love living in Madrid and are settled.

Or win more and do more with ya talent. He’s got more money than he could’ve ever wished for.
He’d still make a fortune coming back to the premier league but he wants to toss it off.
I know people will think he’s done it all etc but it’s just a waste.
Like a say he comes across that way.
To put it a different way, I thought he’d take the easy option and it looks like he has.

He's injured plenty nowadays. Maybe he knows his body can't take the Prem any more.

30 year old huge talent absolute waste of possibly the next 2-3 more years in his prime.

But really that’s the way footballs going now.

Who in their right mind, in any profession, would turn down a million a week for an easier version of their job?

Bale comes off as a mercenary who only cares about his wages, thats everything wrong in football....
Isn’t this the mindset of most footballers, never mind the sound bites they all come out with “massive club “ “back where we belong” “fans are fantastic” “silverware”, they all play for one reason.............dosh, moolah, pound notes, euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back