Gareth Bale

Spanish is pretty easy to pick up, even if you don't take lessons. I reckon most people would be fluent in a year with a bit of coaching. Also you can fly home to see family in a couple of hours. And he's thinking of going to China? I wouldn't do that for all the tea......
Not even for a million quid a week?

Not even for a million quid a week?
The guy's net worth is already north of £80 million. What would he do with more millions? He must be happy being shut away from the public with his lady and three young kids, as he seems to have done that in Madrid. China is a different proposition, so I'd be wanting a six-month get-out clause in case it goes tits up with the family. If he wants big bucks AND a lifestyle he should think about America. He is over thirty.

Bale needs to jeep his head down, train well and try to change Zidanes mind.

Capello did this with Beckham but Beckham managed to change Capello's mind and was even part of the coaching staff at the 2010 World Cup under the Italian.

I feel if I could just get rid of this dreadful vest, people would like me more.... | Photo by Matthew Ashton - AMA/Getty Images What to do if no-one loves you, if no-one wants you, and if the place you love is beset by strife and torment. Fear not, it’s the Ramble - we have the answers… Gareth Bale has no mates. He’s friendless, without love,...

More at Roker Report...

The guy's net worth is already north of £80 million. What would he do with more millions? He must be happy being shut away from the public with his lady and three young kids, as he seems to have done that in Madrid. China is a different proposition, so I'd be wanting a six-month get-out clause in case it goes tits up with the family. If he wants big bucks AND a lifestyle he should think about America. He is over thirty.
He is just another greedy bassa footballer. If he truly wanted to play fo0tball regular he would go anywhere.

Bale needs to jeep his head down, train well and try to change Zidanes mind.

Capello did this with Beckham but Beckham managed to change Capello's mind and was even part of the coaching staff at the 2010 World Cup under the Italian.
They want his wages off the books. The fans their make the mags seem normal. They’ve even booed Ronaldo.

I don't think he's the brightest button in the box.
Can't forget the way he celebrated with his team mates after England got beat of Iceland, they couldn't have celebrated more if they had actually won the fucker.
Good enough for the twat.

Back