Game of thrones season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, cheers. Are the books any good?
Nooooooooo

It took me eighteen months to slog through them. He's a shit writer and they're dreadfully boring. Each chapter jumps to another character in another part of the world as he tries to keep all the plates spinning of the different storylines. It helped me understand some of he back stories of the characters etc but it definitely wasn't worth it. Two pages into a chapter I found myself looking to see how many more pages till the end so I could read about a different character, then two pages into the next chapter I was doing the same!

can someone summarise all episodes made, as I've seen none of it?
King asks his mate to do all his shit jobs for him so he can just get pissed and buck. His scheming wife has the king killed and his best mate so her son can be king (but her father is the real king) 3 other lads and a lass give it the bigun saying thhey should be king/queen, but the lads end up dead and the lass doesn't because she has three pet dragons. Meanwhile the lad who got asked to do the kings dirty work has a bastard son who is sent to join an army to defend a wall built to keep out a load of hillbilly type (think Hadrians wall) when he gets there he finds they're a canny bunch of lads and the real threat is the ice zombies. He makes mates with the hillbilly types to fight the ice zombies, but his mates don't like it so kill him. He's then brought back to life and knacks a few more people. The lass with the dragons gets her shit together and is ready for war. The wife of the first king has totally lost the plot and hates every fucker and just kills people for fun. The bits in the middle are mainly tits, fighting and more tits.

King asks his mate to do all his shit jobs for him so he can just get pissed and buck. His scheming wife has the king killed and his best mate so her son can be king (but her father is the real king) 3 other lads and a lass give it the bigun saying thhey should be king/queen, but the lads end up dead and the lass doesn't because she has three pet dragons. Meanwhile the lad who got asked to do the kings dirty work has a bastard son who is sent to join an army to defend a wall built to keep out a load of hillbilly type (think Hadrians wall) when he gets there he finds they're a canny bunch of lads and the real threat is the ice zombies. He makes mates with the hillbilly types to fight the ice zombies, but his mates don't like it so kill him. He's then brought back to life and knacks a few more people. The lass with the dragons gets her shit together and is ready for war. The wife of the first king has totally lost the plot and hates every fucker and just kills people for fun. The bits in the middle are mainly tits, fighting and more tits.
you sure?

I missed the bit about the funny little dwarf who everyone hates and gets the blame for everything. He's like the ginger kid at school.
He's also a shit actor but all the viewers love him cos he's into drinking and shagging. While everyone else in the show - even the royals - has regional British accents, as a rare American actor among them he naturally thinks all British people speak like Hugh Graaahnt and thus puts on a haigh clarse accent that makes him sound like the bastard lovechild of Prince Charles and Donald Sinden.

He's also a shit actor but all the viewers love him cos he's into drinking and shagging. While everyone else in the show - even the royals - has regional British accents, as a rare American actor among them he naturally thinks all British people speak like Hugh Graaahnt and thus puts on a haigh clarse accent that makes him sound like the bastard lovechild of Prince Charles and Donald Sinden.
Class character. Both in the books and on the show, Dinkledge has him cracked to a tee imo.

dwarfist show

count me out
The imp is class, possibly the best character in the show apart from all of the lasses with their tits and blart out

Nooooooooo

It took me eighteen months to slog through them. He's a shit writer and they're dreadfully boring. Each chapter jumps to another character in another part of the world as he tries to keep all the plates spinning of the different storylines. It helped me understand some of he back stories of the characters etc but it definitely wasn't worth it. Two pages into a chapter I found myself looking to see how many more pages till the end so I could read about a different character, then two pages into the next chapter I was doing the same!
That bad eh? I'll not bother then.

:lol: He's class man.

Watch The Station Agent. Nice film, and Dinklage is very good in it.

New trailer realeased, it looks f***ing epic (haven't got a clue how to upload the video)

Amongst other things dondarian with a flaming sword, Jon snow fighting a chief white walker, looks like so much action I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back