Game of thrones season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Around the time #5 came out he said he doesn't want anyone else finishing it wants his notes burned when he dies.
He comes across as someone who would take great pleasure in not finishing it and taking the book ending to the grave. There's a lot more lose ends to tie up in the books than on the TV show.

There's a bit in the trailer that looks like The Hound in some kind of pit at King's landing, i'm going to keep telling myself that it means Cleganebowl is going to happen afterall.
Something clicked in his head after those people were killed. The speech that Lovejoy done just before it basically described who The Mountain went about his raping and plunder. I just don't get why Lem and Thoros turned up.

There's a bit in the trailer that looks like The Hound in some kind of pit at King's landing, i'm going to keep telling myself that it means Cleganebowl is going to happen afterall.

Cleganebowl
Jon + Dany v Cersei
The revival of Gendry
White Walker invasion

I'm hoping I haven't built this series up too much in my head

Surely he only killed all those people to draw the hound out? If anyone kills The Mountain it should be The Hound.
That's too straight forward for me.
Beric had a task to kill the mountain from Ned.

They never really do a story line and follow it up with a straight forward ending. It's not GRRM's way

Cleganebowl
Jon + Dany v Cersei
The revival of Gendry
White Walker invasion

I'm hoping I haven't built this series up too much in my head
What you thinking about Gendry like

Last edited:

They never really do a story line and follow it up with a straight forward ending. It's not GRRM's way

Rocks up with an army, mental as fuck after rowing for three seasons, kills the Geordie knight, nails the red woman, heads off to start a new Nights watch

That'll just be the dragon pit where they are playing with a white. The hound will have no doubt helped Jon catch it.

He will nail Arya to his mattress IMO! Then sod off to join the Westerns Olympic rowing team!

Last edited:
Haven't seen any shots of Sam yet, unless I've missed him.

I still don't think they'll face each other (the hound and the mountain) The best way they could have done it is if the high sparrow used him as his champion against Cersei. I think the hound will end up joining the great war. As for Gendry he will turn up in the brotherhood imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back