Game of thrones season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of if not the weakest of the bunch for me, her and Little Finger. She's the best looking though imo.
Her role has been the pathetic whinging character who dreamed of becoming a princess and then Queen, only to find the world is a cruel harsh place and everything in her life went wrong with nobody to support her.

I'm hoping that when the character has a better role as the lady of winterfell, we will see a better range of acting too.

For people who watch it on Sky Atlantic - do they put new episodes on catch up, and can the catch ups be watched on Sky go?

He's also a shit actor but all the viewers love him cos he's into drinking and shagging. While everyone else in the show - even the royals - has regional British accents, as a rare American actor among them he naturally thinks all British people speak like Hugh Graaahnt and thus puts on a haigh clarse accent that makes him sound like the bastard lovechild of Prince Charles and Donald Sinden.

I like how Jaime and Tyrion's ultra posh accents make them sound like the worst kind of supercilious twats, then it turns out there's a lot more to them than that

Last edited:
Any bets on what accent he'll have this series?

Could be anything from Irish to Somali, I feel embarrassed for him at times, hard to watch. I liked him in season 1 as well when he spoke like human beings actually speak

Her role has been the pathetic whinging character who dreamed of becoming a princess and then Queen, only to find the world is a cruel harsh place and everything in her life went wrong with nobody to support her.

I'm hoping that when the character has a better role as the lady of winterfell, we will see a better range of acting too.

To be fair I think the last couple of seasons she's been a lot better, but that's maybe down to her being older as well.

One thing to remember I suppose is she was supposed to be playing a 13 year old in the first couple of season, maybe thats why it seemed like awful acting, or maybe it was awful acting

Last edited:
Just remembered, Beric met up with the hound last series. He hung Lem for killing the villages. He told the hound he wouldn't kill him because the lord of light let him beat him.

Tommen out lawed trial by combat, that's when she decided to wipe them out. It's coming back to me now. Definitely worth watching 6 again.
That's right. Another thing which leads me to think Beric will fufill Neds command

Nah she's a ginge. And she hasn't had them out yet IIRC.
Loads better GoT tottie before Sansa.

Nowt wrong with gingers, that prostitute Theon gives a creamy bagel is one of the fittest as well and she's ginger. Helps that she gets her minge out as well

The queen of thornes was sent back to highgarden, wasn't she? If a few houses kiss and make up, it's basically all out war against the Lannister armies. It will be intresting to see Tyrion v Bronn.

She's teamed up with Daeny. IIRC the Tyrell sigil is on a number of the sails in her fleet.

I'll be interested to see which side Bronn comes out on - as a self serving fella and marra with Tyrion I think he'll see himself right. Jaime'll ultimately side with Tyrion as well I think, but I think he'll pay with his life.

Is Brianne still alive? I can't remember her storyline and I don't recall her in the trailers.

I have been watching them through again, but I'm only up to season 4.

Back at Winterfell this series if the trailer's owt to go by.

She's teamed up with Daeny. IIRC the Tyrell sigil is on a number of the sails in her fleet.

I'll be interested to see which side Bronn comes out on - as a self serving fella and marra with Tyrion I think he'll see himself right. Jaime'll ultimately side with Tyrion as well I think, but I think he'll pay with his life.
Aye. Jamie will realise that Cersei is preventing everyone getting together to knack the whites and do her in. Then Jamie will die fighting the whites I reckon.

The lad who plays Sam tweeted. "Look closely and you still won't see me" when the trailer was released. I'm starting to think Sam was always going to be an important character, but because of timescales they can't do with him what GRRM always intended.

Yep and Jon and his cronies are off to kings landing with a captured white.
Sandor will see his boyo and go acka
Eh? Where've ya gotten that from?

The lad who plays Sam tweeted. "Look closely and you still won't see me" when the trailer was released. I'm starting to think Sam was always going to be an important character, but because of timescales they can't do with him what GRRM always intended.
There's some footage from a Spanish trailer of Jim Broadbent looking quite Maesterish at the Citadel. Sam'll have his part.

Last edited:
Eh? Where've ya gotten that from?

There's some footage from a Spanish trailer of Jim Broadbent looking quite Maesterish at the Citadel. Sam'll have his part.
Forgot they'd cast Broadbent. I'm sure he said he was going to be a grand maester, or Archmaester if they use the title from the books.

I still think he'll have an important role to play. It's just that sitting in a library reading books isn't very trailer friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back