Game of thrones season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lass playing Sansa is still such a weak actress in my opinion. Her voiceover kills the trailer.

Sorry @Frijj I know you're a fan.

Haven't seen any shots of Sam yet, unless I've missed him.

I still don't think they'll face each other (the hound and the mountain) The best way they could have done it is if the high sparrow used him as his champion against Cersei. I think the hound will end up joining the great war. As for Gendry he will turn up in the brotherhood imo.
My mind's gone numb, how was Cersei's trial by combat avoided? Or was it still due to happen before her little mishap with the dragon fire?

Last edited:
This. There's neeone to hold her to account now.
Thought that may be the case. Explains why i couldn't remember it happening! ;) I really need to rewatch the last series before this one launches.

I reckon (really hope) little finger gets whats coming to him this series...!
I honestly reckon he could be last man standing!
He'll at least fuck it up for a few 'goodies' yet before he meets any kind of demise.

He'll at least fuck it up for a few 'goodies' yet before he meets any kind of demise.

Don't agree... the hound knows he betrayed Ned and I also reckon Bran will see visions of his fathers betrayal, so one of them will split on him, to Jon/Sansa etc.

Arya will add him to her list IMO and get all medieval on his ass.

Thought that may be the case. Explains why i couldn't remember it happening! ;) I really need to rewatch the last series before this one launches.

I'm just over half way through. That new red woman's gotta come back and play a part yet I reckon.

I reckon (really hope) little finger gets whats coming to him this series...!
Jon has a gan at him in the Crypt at Winterfell, but he'll nee doubt slither out of it.

They been any more hints that Jamie might be the little brother that offs Cersei?
It's gonna be a funny one like - cos he's seen in open battle with the Dothraki (with Bronn at his side), and we also know the Unsullied storm King's Landing. How it's all gonna pan out will be interesting.

Last edited:
The lass playing Sansa is still such a weak actress in my opinion. Her voiceover kills the trailer.

My mind's gone numb, how was Cersei's trial by combat avoided? Or was it still due to happen before her little mishap with the dragon fire?
She took them all out. I'm busy watching the last series again, it will help loads for when it starts.

This. There's neeone to hold her to account now.
The queen of thornes was sent back to highgarden, wasn't she? If a few houses kiss and make up, it's basically all out war against the Lannister armies. It will be intresting to see Tyrion v Bronn.

Last edited:
Is Brianne still alive? I can't remember her storyline and I don't recall her in the trailers.

I have been watching them through again, but I'm only up to season 4.

That trailer looks f***ing epic like.

Nice to see the Hound in there. Wonder if Beric will ever get his hands on Gregor lad
Just remembered, Beric met up with the hound last series. He hung Lem for killing the villages. He told the hound he wouldn't kill him because the lord of light let him beat him.

Tommen out lawed trial by combat, that's when she decided to wipe them out. It's coming back to me now. Definitely worth watching 6 again.

Fun fact, the actor who plays Davos is Irish, born and raised. He does a spot on accent IMO.

The casting on this has been superb. There are so many characters who's on screen presence has been improved by the choice of actor. Davos is one of these, he comes across as having integrity, which shines through during his negotiations with possible allegiances.

Then there is the Imp, Bron, Cersea, etc etc etc.

Just remembered, Beric met up with the hound last series. He hung Lem for killing the villages. He told the hound he wouldn't kill him because the lord of light let him beat him.

Tommen out lawed trial by combat, that's when she decided to wipe them out. It's coming back to me now. Definitely worth watching 6 again.
Oh yeeeaaah! I 'member.

The casting on this has been superb. There are so many characters who's on screen presence has been improved by the choice of actor. Davos is one of these, he comes across as having integrity, which shines through during his negotiations with possible allegiances.

Then there is the Imp, Bron, Cersea, etc etc etc.

I like Davos me. And he does a spot on County Durham accent.

"I've never been much good at fighting, so for what you're about to see, I apologise!"

I reckon he secretly wants to jump the red witch's bones like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back