Game of thrones season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see it meself so assume ya taking the piss.

Have to watch it in slow mo (yes I'm sad I know). When thy are over the wall and being circled by what I think will be Whites. One of them has a big fuck of war hammer. It's also common knowledge that Gendry returns in series 7.

For anyone who wants a bit more info about the coming season this video explains quite a lot of the trailer:

Not huge amounts of spoilers involved either - just a bit of more info about what was in the trailer. Must admit there was quite a lot I hadn't noticed/processed despite seeing the trailer twice!

His voice made it all sound very very dull

Though everyone thinks he is dead. The only ones who know the truth are Theon (now with Danerys) and Sam. Even then Sam just knows Bran went north of the wall so could be as good as dead.
I thought Theon had confessed that fact to Sansa?

Though everyone thinks he is dead. The only ones who know the truth are Theon (now with Danerys) and Sam. Even then Sam just knows Bran went north of the wall so could be as good as dead.
Sam told Jon as well. Bran's fate beyond going beyond The Wall is basically unknown to the lot of them.

I f***ing hate sam like

Been rewatching it all and every time he pops up I just instantly lose interest. Fat arsehole wandering around with that bird and a kid, never loses weight or out.

I f***ing hate sam like

Been rewatching it all and every time he pops up I just instantly lose interest. Fat arsehole wandering around with that bird and a kid, never loses weight or out.
You'd think he'd have at least shed a few pounds in the watch like. Lazy twat.

I f***ing hate sam like

He's totes gunna be key to beating the White Walkers though. GRRM hasn't sent him up to the Citadel for a jolly.

There was an episode of Lost about him stashing loads of chocolate in the jungle :lol:

Not even joking
Remember loving lost for the first season, then the writers declared the characters weren't in purgatory, then declared they had no idea where they were taking the story.

Shambles

can someone summarise all episodes made, as I've seen none of it?

can someone summarise all episodes made, as I've seen none of it?
GoT's? Easy, someone gets killed, children get nicked, loads of families end up battling but there's dead people wanting to fight every family. Loads of shagging, straight, gay, lezza. Loads of gratuitous nudity with wads. Loads of gore, heads chopped off, throats cut, guts spilled....AND they get away with using the c word in a regular basis.

GoT's? Easy, someone gets killed, children get nicked, loads of families end up battling but there's dead people wanting to fight every family. Loads of shagging, straight, gay, lezza. Loads of gratuitous nudity with wads. Loads of gore, heads chopped off, throats cut, guts spilled....AND they get away with using the c word in a regular basis.
concord, lunchtime, any saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back