Future of this subforum

What should happen to this subforum?

• Close it

Votes: 51 11.3%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 402 88.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Like it or not there's not much happening on regards to safc and covid is affecting everyone's lives at this time around the world. I don't know of anywhere else people from Sunderland can openly talk about covid and how it is affecting the city, this forum is a hub of info for the people of the city.
I actually come here to read all the latest information, it's much easier than trying to wade through Clickbait Newspaper headlines and subscription Newspapers, a more balanced view of this awful virus, I know who to read and who to ignore.

Pure football
Threads 284K
Messages 11.3M

SMB

Threads 190.1K
Messages 8.2M

Coronavirus
Threads 2.5K
Messages 170.7K

Diet & Exercise
Threads 2.4K
Messages 66K

a few stats to look at, in the short time its been here the Coronavirus sub forum has more threads and messages than the Diet and Exercise forum

I actually come here to read all the latest information, it's much easier than trying to wade through Clickbait Newspaper headlines and subscription Newspapers, a more balanced view of this awful virus, I know who to read and who to ignore.
Me too. The info and advice you get is about the area and from people who mostly live in the area which is really the info we need. I have found this forum very helpful.

Keep it until this is over or until people stop using it. Its title is self explanatory. If you don’t care for it don’t click on it. It’s not difficult.
ok lets break it down

SMB - RTG related (general chit chat for those wanting to talk about anything other than football)
diet and excise - football related
politics - not football or RTG related so should go imo
5 aside - football related
Gold - RTG related
photography - RTG related
Parsnip - RTG related
cricket - sport related
games and betting - RTG & football related
corona virus - ? (absolutely consumed the point of RTG)

if the corona forum was binned we could all still talk about football and sport etc and also the virus where its applicable, i think most people who visit RTG will click on the corona forum before anything else these days and i think that has had a detrimental effect on RTG and its purpose - just my thoughts take them or leave them
For someone that doesn’t want it you’re never off the fucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone that doesn’t want it you’re never off the fucker.
thats because i invested in conspiracy theories over 2 years ago so have had a live feed in the conspiracy world most people are not privy to since this whole covid thing started

should keep imo mate until the third wave's been and gone at least or a vaccine's been found and sold to those who can afford it there. it's been a source of comfort to us mate during these long weeks of isolation.

should keep imo mate until the third wave's been and gone at least or a vaccine's been found and sold to those who can afford it there. it's been a source of comfort to us mate during these long weeks of isolation.
as im an inglorious basterd i wont participate with anything covid related

thats because i invested in conspiracy theories over 2 years ago so have had a live feed in the conspiracy world most people are not privy to since this whole covid thing started
Of course. How stupid of me. It’s all very clear now.

Back