• Close it

Votes: 51 11.3%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 402 88.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roger

Striker
Coronavirus is far from gone and will obviously be with us for some time.

This forum was originally created because there were so many Coronavirus threads being created on the SMB and they were detracting from that forum, but my feeling is that general coranavirus chat is now fairly mainstream, and also that many of the threads in here now probably belong in the Politics forum or sometimes even Pure Football (with the remainder being able to be discussed in the SMB)

The other side of the argument is that this subforum is obviously still the place to look if you want to discuss the virus and the issues around it and you don't have to trawl through other forums to find the info/views/news/conspiracy theories!

Just to gauge people's opinions I have created a poll (the result won't be binding, but it will give me a feel for people's views). Feel free to give your opinions as replies too.

Keep it, but maybe as a sub-forum of the SMB.

If there’s a big resurgence in cases it’ll only end up being really busy again so I don’t think it should be closed.

This forum was originally created because there were so many Coronavirus threads being created on the SMB and they were detracting from that forum, but my feeling is that general coranavirus chat is now fairly mainstream, and also that many of the threads in here now probably belong in the Politics forum or sometimes even Pure Football (with the remainder being able to be discussed in the SMB)

The other side of the argument is that this subforum is obviously still the place to look if you want to discuss the virus and the issues around it and you don't have to trawl through other forums to find the info/views/news/conspiracy theories!

Just to gauge people's opinions I have created a poll (the result won't be binding, but it will give me a feel for people's views). Feel free to give your opinions as replies too.
Keep it for now, if you want to close down a sub forum then close politics it's just become a toxic echo chamber anyway.

There won't be, its a fake and we are all being conned (I read it here and on facebook so I know thats true) ;)
You forgot to add that you created a sub forum just to cover yourself though
oh and keep it till the schools go back

Last edited:

conspiracy theories forum please!!!

Back