Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a ticket the other week thinking it would be a crucial game...and as I live in London it's an easy one to get to.

Hats off to anyone travelling from the north east. Surely given all the circumstances the the turn out will be fairly low. I think we had about 800 at arsenal last season when we were already relegated.

Party lads, it's done now, have a great time in the smoke. We pretty much know the players will let us down more looking forward to hearing our fans more than the game to be honest ;)

Got a ticket the other week thinking it would be a crucial game...and as I live in London it's an easy one to get to.

Hats off to anyone travelling from the north east. Surely given all the circumstances the the turn out will be fairly low. I think we had about 800 at arsenal last season when we were already relegated.
Think we had about 1600. Allocation was 2000

Going to enjoy the piss up, taken the day off work.
Hope we win but think Fulham would make the most of promotion so good luck to them.
Going to be a conflicted day. Not sure how I will feel when our team run out .

What are the pubs for away fans? Isn't Fulham one of the few places you can drink anywhere?
Near enough. The Golden Lion on Fulham High St is meant for home fans only.

Going to enjoy the piss up, taken the day off work.
Hope we win but think Fulham would make the most of promotion so good luck to them.
Going to be a conflicted day. Not sure how I will feel when our team run out .
Be canny funny if everyone cheered Fulham on all game.

Arsenal last season was great fun to be honest, its all done now so can just have a beer and who cares about the football. Hopefully celebrate a few first goals again as well.

The idea of actually supporting Fulham is a funny one, to be honest in a way I hope they win and go up.

Would rather clap them than most of our players that's for sure

One of my favourite away trips back in the day, certainly for London .So different to the others, think my last one was the double dinger from Richardson .Still don't know how it didn't go in but will let him off for that other free kick..

Whoever is going, heads up high, keep the faith.

All the best

The Fulham away day is a decent day out and we've had some very happy memories playing there in recent times. The pressure is off, enjoy the day, well OK enjoy the beer, the craic and just accept re the football that we haven't been anywhere near good enough as Fulham are banging in their 5th!

12 of us going down Friday, 9.42am train from Durham back Sunday 12.20pm only 5 of us got tickets for the Fulham, but all going to the Dulwich Hamlet game Saturday. Last time I was at Fulham George Best and Bobby Moore were playing for them

Me + 7 had train tickets for on the day but now we have had to pay over double for the Friday train and also the cost of a hotel .Must be mad but I think that’s part of being a Sunderland supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back