Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Who is going? (Despite us being royally furked over by Sky and there being absolutely nowt to play for)

Never been so it's another ground off the list for me.
Not sure about nothing to play for, Fulham are in the running for an Automatic Position and I hope they get it over Cardiff.

Nice club, decent fans, last away game of the season, hopefully some sunshine and plans already in the making with @Wakey ftm in Sussex also a late train back with @KENT-FTM

What are the pubs for away fans? Isn't Fulham one of the few places you can drink anywhere?
The 8 Bells near Putney Bridge Station is decent but is small and gets rammed. There’s a Wetherspoons just over Putney Bridge on the south side of the Thames, with loads of boozers down the High Street.

What are the pubs for away fans? Isn't Fulham one of the few places you can drink anywhere?

I’ve always found everywhere to be drink anywhere :)
Aiming at the Dukes Head? ower the river, straight from the ferry or Ship & Shovel at Charing Cross beforehand.

The 8 Bells near Putney Bridge Station is decent but is small and gets rammed. There’s a Wetherspoons just over Putney Bridge on the south side of the Thames, with loads of boozers down the High Street.

Poshest Spoons I’ve been in. Rocket or summink iirc

That spoons at Fulham is something to behold. In most towns it would be the nicest pub by far and its just a spoons!

Back