FPP Sunderland Limited an application to dissolve is issued.

Why would they? They haven’t been taken in like some have and at least looked at the bigger picture, it isn’t just about results. But then again, missing the sarcasm in my post, he tried flipping us last year, so has nothing to do with the RAWA statement. A fact that his so called supporters seem to forget.
You would probably call me an SD supporter although not necessarily true. I just want to work out the facts and these references to flipping are fine, but it wasnt a bad thing or a lie.
This is well documented. Part of the deal was SD kept 10% and stayed on the board to help run club. He never pretended he didn't want to bring in investors.

so je had corntrol of transfers then..thats what he said and he was telling the trith about that?
because why would sd tell him to liaise with campbell about transfers? surely if someone else was doing transfers..then they would be the liaison.
the athletioc piece is interestin re the comment on budget..presumably there was a budget if sd was still in charge and a different obe for campbell.,,thats why rss felt he hadnt got one?

From what I remember Ross said he was never made aware of a budget from SD. There's a difference between 'I'd like x, y and z' and being in charge of making those things happen though and I don't just mean at what should be CEO level.
You would probably call me an SD supporter although not necessarily true. I just want to work out the facts and these references to flipping are fine, but it wasnt a bad thing or a lie.
This is well documented. Part of the deal was SD kept 10% and stayed on the board to help run club. He never pretended he didn't want to bring in investors.

Part of my concern is the club has been for sale since he walked through the door yet they spoke of long term plans and Dortmund model etc etc. I appreciate all clubs are for sale at the right price but to me it seems like there was no intent to do any of those things, the intent seems to have been to strip the club back to absolute basics at best and sell for a daft price when they haven't improved the club.

If someone buys 20% for £3m how can you say it's worth what, £40m when nothing has changed for the better, really.

Last edited:
He mentioned takeover, he said he didn’t know whether the new owners wanted to keep him and Charlie, you keep ignoring it

From what I remember Ross said he was never made aware of a budget from SD. There's a difference between 'I'd like x, y and z' and being in charge of making those things happen though and I don't just mean at what should be CEO level.

Part of my concern is the club has been for sale since he walked through the door yet they spoke of long term plans and Dortmund model etc etc. I appreciate all clubs are for sale at the right price but to me it seems like there was no intent to do any of those things, the intent seems to have been to strip the club back to absolute basics at best and sell for a daft price when they haven't improved the club.

If someone buys 20% for £3m how can you say it's worth what, £40m when nothing has changed for the better, really.

Have just caught up on this thread. Have missed a few pages but if, in that article, ross is twisting about not having a budget, then that is more bollocks from the charlatan. It is precisely the opposite of what he says about budgets in the article below.

Jack Ross shows no interest in being chequebook manager

The gymnastics involved in pinning Jack Ross as the principal liar of the Donald era is a joy to behold:lol:
It’s embarrassing the way Kildare goes on. I don’t think Donald is a totally hopeless evil villain like some make it but it is plain for all to see he has made some big mistakes and he and Methven are smooth talkers pretending they loved us all and hiding behind a thin facade of profit making. Kildare is blatantly connected and has one agenda of defending their honour. An online spin doctor patronising know it all. Absolutely shameful.

The gymnastics involved in pinning Jack Ross as the principal liar of the Donald era is a joy to behold:lol:
:lol: All backed up with sources as well. Mind at least he has finally admitted they have been shit. Taken a while like.

Saying that the topic has moved on now. Apparently a significant number of fans, want us to be a charity and divert vital funding from Cancer research and children charities. The smell of entitlement is revolting..

Have just caught up on this thread. Have missed a few pages but if, in that article, ross is twisting about not having a budget, then that is more bollocks from the charlatan. It is precisely the opposite of what he says about budgets in the article below.

Jack Ross shows no interest in being chequebook manager

I don't think he's twisting he merely states he didn't know what his budget was, I'd have to re-read it though. What exactly makes him a charlatan?

It’s embarrassing the way Kildare goes on. I don’t think Donald is a totally hopeless evil villain like some make it but it is plain for all to see he has made some big mistakes and he and Methven are smooth talkers pretending they loved us all and hiding behind a thin facade of profit making. Kildare is blatantly connected and has one agenda of defending their honour. An online spin doctor patronising know it all. Absolutely shameful.
Nailed it.

the sense of entitlement is revolting..only clubs fans worse for it are the mags..

also kidea that if someone has hundreds of millions for a charitable cause they should spend it on paying football players rather than cancer research or kids charities revolts me..
Bit over the top. All fans would like a sugar daddy. Investment in a football club does not preclude charitable donations. You on the pop for this one 😉

Back