FPP Sunderland Limited an application to dissolve is issued.

That’s the thing nobody knows. According to Donald he doesnt seem to think FPP are at the table any longer as they were investing in him not so much the club.
Don’t get me wrong that’s sounds on face of it rather fanciful but nobody from FPP has come out to say anything to the contrary.

Nobody from FPP has come out to say anything,so you can't take their silence to mean one thing or another.

I wouldn’t imagine successful hard nosed businessman would be too chuffed to have someone coming out to speak on their behalf as Donald did. Unless of course Donald is right of course.

As long as he's not slandering them I shouldn't think they'll pay much attention.They'll know Donald will say what suits him at the time to deal with the pressures he's under.
They'll have their plan and the resources to carry it out,Donald's various mutterings won't likely bother them.

As long as he's not slandering them I shouldn't think they'll pay much attention.They'll know Donald will say what suits him at the time to deal with the pressures he's under.
They'll have their plan and the resources to carry it out,Donald's various mutterings won't likely bother them.
Again it’s all speculation though. Nobody has a clue what’s going on.
What we do know is Donald is stating he doesn’t see FPP coming in. Now he’s certainly know more than anyone else on here.
All this stuff about Donald asking too much is simply fitting the agenda.

Again it’s all speculation though. Nobody has a clue what’s going on.
What we do know is Donald is stating he doesn’t see FPP coming in. Now he’s certainly know more than anyone else on here.
All this stuff about Donald asking too much is simply fitting the agenda.

Your first two sentences are correct. Never a truer word spoken.

Bob Knars - ask him/you.

What is it then? That figure has been reported.
The 40m is the only figure that has been reported, but we don't even know that. The 35 plus 5 for promotion is pure speculation, and SD has denied promotion bonuses, although many are sceptical. Promotion bonus actually makes sense to me.

Promotion bonus actually makes sense to me.
Absolutely. Why would anyone be upset at this?

They would never of been "hands on", so if they were going to leave Stewie to run it, why not give him a decent incentive to be succcesful?

£5 million to get out of League 1, a lot of money but not crazy. £10 million for promotion to the Prem, is chicken feed.

The 40m is the only figure that has been reported, but we don't even know that. The 35 plus 5 for promotion is pure speculation, and SD has denied promotion bonuses, although many are sceptical. Promotion bonus actually makes sense to me.
Donald is the villain at the moment.

Everthing that goes wrong in any potential negotiations the blame will lay at his door regardless wether people know the facts or not.

We used to laugh at the mags for this with Ashley and now we are doing the same with Donald.

Doesn’t seem to stop people speaking as if they are some sort of authority on subject though.
I find it very odd that no one seems to mention the idea of "running costs" at the club. Donald is credited with paying the initial amount to buy the club (as well as using the parachute money) then it is as if he hasn't put any other money in.

The club was losing 500k a week and the parachute money was used to pay off debt, so even with the cost cutting that is going on, someone somewhere must have been putting extra cash into the club, including new signings and contracts even if they were in the 100k sort of range instead of millions.

We have absolutely no idea what the true value of Donald's financial contribution but it's realistically going to be more than just the very initial public figures mentioned about buying the club off short.

Doesn’t seem to stop people speaking as if they are some sort of authority on subject though.

Human nature mate. This particular saga has rumbled on now for months without any clarity being offered to us directly from any of those involved. All we've had is half-truths and untruths and it's natural,given the intense interest this engenders,that people will keep trying to put 2+2 together,raw speculation based on every little snippet of comment from a multitude of sources.
I've long since accepted that all we can do is to wait for however long it takes for this situation to play out,and hope,when that happens,that we finally get to know what the future holds for us,with a degree of certainty,and we like it and are excited by it. This club has been mired in chaos for far too long and it's high time someone with genuine resources got hold of it and maximised its' potential.

That’s the thing nobody knows. According to Donald he doesnt seem to think FPP are at the table any longer as they were investing in him not so much the club.
Don’t get me wrong that’s sounds on face of it rather fanciful but nobody from FPP has come out to say anything to the contrary.
Its more than fanciful to think a group of billionaires are investing in stewart donald who was making an absolute arse end of it here

Its more than fanciful to think a group of billionaires are investing in stewart donald who was making an absolute arse end of it here
So what are they up to then? Surely if that interested they’d have just gobbled up Donald by now.
The fact there’s been no denial from the yanks after Donald’s comments is interesting as well.

Back