FPP Sunderland Limited an application to dissolve is issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there’s a chance we’ll get promoted Donald won’t sell. His plan all along has been to make money out of us, he’ll be fine with hanging on to it as long as it takes. He isn’t interested how long us as fans may suffer, ultimately it’s about how much money he can make and always has been.
I agree but to be fair this is probably the case with most owners these days and will be where we are in the leagues. It’s capitalism. The positive side is he’ll make nowt if we stay in this league and he’ll know it.

The positive side is he’ll make nowt if we stay in this league and he’ll know it.

Exactly our improvement is in his best interests tbf the new signings although spent fuck all seemed to slot in well.

Give it a few more games yet but we seem to be improving game on game bar the pompey match.

Hopefully against Oxford we have a repeat performance like we did yesterday and another clean sheet! :cool:

When Ross was manager he was hardly going to come out and say, 'lads, I haven't got a f***ing clue what's going on and transfers have nowt to do with me. Now you've mentioned it, Donald actually told me to liaise with Mark Campbell, you know, the one who couldn't afford Falkirk'.
did donald ask that-prove it?
so your saying when he was an employee ross lied? yes i understand the reasons..but if you acknowlegde he lied then everything he said as manager has to be called into question.

also why would sd ask him to liase with campbell if jr doesnt do transfers..suely he would have asked the people "in charge" according to the fantasists on here of transfers to liaise with campbell?
so again., either jr was in charge of transfers, or he wasnt..you cant have it both ways..
transfer policy and strategy was shit when jr was here and is shit since..indicatin the scouting and transfer negotiation departments are poor..though jr had vast sums to spend and spent them..there wasnt a strategy..now pp doesnt have vast sums to spend..there still isnt a strategy..
They are not out. They are in for £10m. Either a loan or the clubs largest investors. Depending which way the wind is blowing when CM is interviewed.
well its definitely a loan..because the charge exists and thats a legally binding document

Last edited:
While there’s a chance we’ll get promoted Donald won’t sell. His plan all along has been to make money out of us, he’ll be fine with hanging on to it as long as it takes. He isn’t interested how long us as fans may suffer, ultimately it’s about how much money he can make and always has been.
every owner in football is in it for personal gain..even the man city owners sold shares for a profit recently..
safc is not a chairty..fans acting like it should be a charity are revolting and no one would buy safc on that basis..

Revoluting is a bit strong mind notcharlie.
the sense of entitlement is revolting..only clubs fans worse for it are the mags..

also kidea that if someone has hundreds of millions for a charitable cause they should spend it on paying football players rather than cancer research or kids charities revolts me..

^^ Mask slipping
/
what mask..ive sad thst and worse loads of times..you think safc should be a charity? youd rather and owner paid the wages of marcus maddison or someone to kick a pigs bladder around than spend the same amount on the local childrens hospital? if you do, i think thats disgusting?

are revolting and no one would buy safc on that basis..

I haven't seen any fans revolting like maybe on here but I bet those ones don't even go to the match.

Seen disappointment due to the on field performances over past few years and who can blame us?

Never seen revolting though you have got the % of fans who want SD and possibly yourself out but the majority of us just want the club put right and something to be proud of again.

Hopefully we have bottomed out now and on our way back up again but long road ahead.

I haven't seen any fans revolting like maybe on here but I bet those ones don't even go to the match.

Seen disappointment due to the on field performances over past few years and who can blame us?

Never seen revolting though you have got the % of fans who want SD and possibly yourself out but the majority of us just want the club put right and something to be proud of again.

Hopefully we have bottomed out now and on our way back up again but long road ahead.
[/QUOTE
the fans are right to be unhappy..im unhappy myself..the curremt pwners have done a terible job in all aspects of runnin safc..and the sooner they are gone the better..

what i think is revolting is the idea safc should be a chaorty that someone puts money into for no personal ggain..

@kildaremackem quoting fucked up.

I see what you meant now I've read it wrong I thought revolting as in kicking off protests etc

Didn't realise you meant it in other way... That is fair enough tbh no club will be like that unless got stupid unlimited money i.e Man C and possibly the Saudis shortly.

I'd just be happy to be sell sufficient and competing that's what I'll never get about the mags they bitch on and complain about Ashley yet they we're totally fucked by over spending before him.

He came in steadied the ship and now they are self sufficient making a profit in the PL yet throw toys out pram...

I'd love us to be in that position right now...

/
what mask..ive sad thst and worse loads of times..you think safc should be a charity? youd rather and owner paid the wages of marcus maddison or someone to kick a pigs bladder around than spend the same amount on the local childrens hospital? if you do, i think thats disgusting?
The difference between those two things Charlie is that we all as taxpayers pay tax and national insurance to build and run hospitals in a welfare state despite your Old Etonian Oxbridge heroes attempts to outsource this to the private sector/USA. Sunderland AFC is a private company and never has been in any way responsbile for free health care at the point of access to the population of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
so your saying when he was an employee ross lied? yes i understand the reasons..but if you acknowlegde he lied then everything he said as manager has to be called into question.

also why would sd ask him to liase with campbell if jr doesnt do transfers..suely he would have asked the people "in charge" according to the fantasists on here of transfers to liaise with campbell?
so again., either jr was in charge of transfers, or he wasnt..you cant have it both ways..
transfer policy and strategy was shit when jr was here and is shit since..indicatin the scouting and transfer negotiation departments are poor..though jr had vast sums to spend and spent them..there wasnt a strategy..now pp doesnt have vast sums to spend..there still isnt a strategy..

well its definitely a loan..because the charge exists and thats a legally binding document

As already mentioned on the thread, read the article in The Athletic with Jack Ross and the Mark Campbell stuff will become clear. I'm not saying he lied but perhaps he didn't tell all truths, not everything is black and white in life.

As already mentioned on the thread, read the article in The Athletic with Jack Ross and the Mark Campbell stuff will become clear. I'm not saying he lied but perhaps he didn't tell all truths, not everything is black and white in life.
so je had corntrol of transfers then..thats what he said and he was telling the trith about that?
because why would sd tell him to liaise with campbell about transfers? surely if someone else was doing transfers..then they would be the liaison.
the athletioc piece is interestin re the comment on budget..presumably there was a budget if sd was still in charge and a different obe for campbell.,,thats why rss felt he hadnt got one?

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back