FPP Sunderland Limited an application to dissolve is issued.

Obviously too much or he would have sold by now, a more cynical person than myself could construe your post as fishing for an argument in order to block the discussion. But not me though.
And a harsher man than me may construeyour post as snacking if paranoia. Not me though.
How is it obviously too much? He will obviously not want to make a loss which is understandable, he’s a businessman so he’s not just going to give it away.
Perhaps nobody wants us at present. Have you ever considered that?

Obviously too much or he would have sold by now, a more cynical person than myself could construe your post as fishing for an argument in order to block the discussion. But not me though.
Not really, he quoted a post saying 'nobody in their right mind will pay SD asking price'. The person he quoted has absolutely no idea what SD asking price is.

Not really, he quoted a post saying 'nobody in their right mind will pay SD asking price'. The person he quoted has absolutely no idea what SD asking price is.
Unless you’re fully taken in by apparent ITKs or slagging Donald off then it seems you aren’t welcome on this thread.
The facts are we are still owned by Donald and for all he may not be the man to take us forward he is in charge and according to him (surely he knows more than anyone on here) then FPP are no longer insterested and he hasn’t suggested he’s inundated with offers either.
Only what the press have come up with 40 mil
Fair enough.
You think that’s unreasonable?

And a harsher man than me may construeyour post as snacking if paranoia. Not me though.
How is it obviously too much? He will obviously not want to make a loss which is understandable, he’s a businessman so he’s not just going to give it away.
Perhaps nobody wants us at present. Have you ever considered that?
Getting flustered there mate? Your spelling is Kildare Mackem esque lol. If someone is actively trying to sell something and has held talks with several interested buyers and he still can't sell it, then it does not take a genius to work out that he is asking too much. QED

Getting flustered there mate? Your spelling is Kildare Mackem esque lol. If someone is actively trying to sell something and has held talks with several interested buyers and he still can't sell it, then it does not take a genius to work out that he is asking too much. QED
Although you are propably correct, the reason maybe that the interested parties are just like him. I.E. People with a few quid but not really enough, hoping to get the club on the cheap and make some money on it.

Although you are propably correct, the reason maybe that the interested parties are just like him. I.E. People with a few quid but not really enough, hoping to get the club on the cheap and make some money on it.
That is my worry, also mate I fear he will sell to any Tom Dick or Harry to maximise his return regardless of the consequences for the institution that he is currently custodian of.

Unless you’re fully taken in by apparent ITKs or slagging Donald off then it seems you aren’t welcome on this thread.
The facts are we are still owned by Donald and for all he may not be the man to take us forward he is in charge and according to him (surely he knows more than anyone on here) then FPP are no longer insterested and he hasn’t suggested he’s inundated with offers either.

Fair enough.
You think that’s unreasonable?
Yep SD is having a giraffe where is the que of buyers?

Asking too much if you’re a fan who has zero value for Donald’s outlay and only wants a sale to the next cab off the rank.

Perhaps Donald’s valuation is a fair one but buyers are trying to lift his leg.

You may put your house up for sale at a price that others may deem too high. You aren’t just going to sell it though if it’s not going to be in your best interests.

None of us have a clue if Donald’s valuation is a fair one or not is my point.

Perhaps we aren’t an attractive proposition.

Newcastle been up for sale for years and yet still they remain unsold.

Perhaps owning a club in this neck of woods isn’t all that appealing to wealthy owners.

Because Ashley wants in excess of £350m for them...

Perhaps we aren’t an attractive proposition.

Newcastle been up for sale for years and yet still they remain unsold.

Perhaps owning a club in this neck of woods isn’t all that appealing to wealthy owners.
That could be a bigger stumbling block than a lot of people realize.

But are they no longer interested because of his inflated asking price or are they no longer interested whatever the price.
That’s the thing nobody knows. According to Donald he doesnt seem to think FPP are at the table any longer as they were investing in him not so much the club.
Don’t get me wrong that’s sounds on face of it rather fanciful but nobody from FPP has come out to say anything to the contrary.

Back