Four In a Bed.

I still say it would be fairer if they didnt see the feedback for there hotel till the final episode of the week.... then all the B&B can be objective with bringing up what was said about there place.... or would this not make as compelling viewing?
think it would make final episode a bit random, with current system the competitors come prepared

I still say it would be fairer if they didnt see the feedback for there hotel till the final episode of the week.... then all the B&B can be objective with bringing up what was said about there place.... or would this not make as compelling viewing?
Yes I've said that in the past. Somebody gives honest FB on a bit of a dump in episode 1 and the owner is out to get them.
The FB should be kept till they are sat around the table last day. But as you say it's the aggro and spats the TV company want.
Somebody said, I think on this thread the crew point out where the pubes and dust are to the contestants. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was planted.

Yes I've said that in the past. Somebody gives honest FB on a bit of a dump in episode 1 and the owner is out to get them.
The FB should be kept till they are sat around the table last day. But as you say it's the aggro and spats the TV company want.
Somebody said, I think on this thread the crew point out where the pubes and dust are to the contestants. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was planted.
Always think its a massive advantage to go first when everyone's been nicey nicey.
Was one week, couple of years ago think it was the episode where Portland from Ashington featured, this couple went first ( had a lovely b and b in Fife area ) got good marks etc then just destroyed everyone else rest of week.
unseen footage tonight as a filler, could be good :D

Last edited:
Inevitable result again this week, but one mystery remained. What does ‘Duplex Relocations’ mean?
Honestly thought shouldn't have been allowed to enter, there was no breakfast element to it.

Havent watched Fridays edition, unseen footage, will watch tonight.

Caught up!

In the four contestant one, I thought the winner was the best value.

Liked the pub and loved the farm to plate concept of the breakfast. Thought the lodges were ok. Scarborough was nice but overpriced. Didn't warm to the Welsh lady and thought she didn't take the criticism well. Thought the faults raised were fair points and hated the red bedroom. Thought it looked tacky and not in keeping with a 5* country house.

Didn't like anyone in the three contestant one. Agree the twin room in the pub wasn't a twin. I always book a twin with my teenage daughter and we expect two separate beds with space between them, not two pushed right next to each other like that. Thought the man and son were ok but began to dislike them afterwards when they seemed to find pleasure in finding things wrong in the other places. The Bradford place was weird. It was more like a student HMO than a B&B. The castle seemed ok from outside but the issues with cleanliness put me off and didn't think the freebies were worth it.

The unseen footage programme was random and disjointed. Interesting story about naked lawnmowing mind 😁

Caught up!

Liked the pub and loved the farm to plate concept of the breakfast. Thought the lodges were ok. Scarborough was nice but overpriced. Didn't warm to the Welsh lady and thought she didn't take the criticism well. Thought the faults raised were fair points and hated the red bedroom. Thought it looked tacky and not in keeping with a 5* country house.

Didn't like anyone in the three contestant one. Agree the twin room in the pub wasn't a twin. I always book a twin with my teenage daughter and we expect two separate beds with space between them, not two pushed right next to each other like that. Thought the man and son were ok but began to dislike them afterwards when they seemed to find pleasure in finding things wrong in the other places. The Bradford place was weird. It was more like a student HMO than a B&B. The castle seemed ok from outside but the issues with cleanliness put me off and didn't think the freebies were worth it.

The unseen footage programme was random and disjointed. Interesting story about naked lawnmowing mind 😁
I thought they had a fair point about the single beds (although theirs wasn’t much better). I ,too,was put off by the father. Some of his observations were fair, but he has a permanent insinuating look, somehow.

Caught up!

fridays programme was poor, not worth watching, and no Declan:D

just noticed tonights, manor house inn in Northumberland, wonder if its the one on Holy Island

Last edited:

Back