Four In a Bed.

I just finished the Welsh episodes (from late September). Some interesting psychological studies there, including the most anal retentive man in the world.

I just finished the Welsh episodes (from late September). Some interesting psychological studies there, including the most anal retentive man in the world.

Currently watching the Welsh ones.

That bald lad has done well for himself. His Mrs is a bit of a wad.

Just watched them! Yurt man was horrible to everyone and thought the first lady was melodramatic. Didn't understand why she couldn't eat anything fatty for breakfast at the yurt place, then had a fry up at the other two places 🤷‍♀️

Worth watching though if you like arguments 😁

Just to say that I kept the faith. It took time, but I got through all the extant episodes.
Amongst other things, I saw a topless posho driving a quad bike, a father and son making a poor fist of ‘Italian style’, an extravagantly nutty Japanese woman (who turned out to be a gem) and two sourpusses from Risdale who complained, interminably, about a separate bathroom. All good stuff.

an extravagantly nutty Japanese woman (who turned out to be a gem) and two sourpusses from Risdale who complained, interminably, about a separate bathroom. All good stuff.

The Japanese lady was class! Even though they didn't really like the countryside, they did embrace their stays and marked them fairly based on the appeal and value for money. Had a lot of respect for them for doing that. The sourpusses came over really poorly with all their underpayments, especially to the third lady with the separate bathroom.

I loved the loo with a view 😁

Just to say that I kept the faith. It took time, but I got through all the extant episodes.
Amongst other things, I saw a topless posho driving a quad bike, a father and son making a poor fist of ‘Italian style’, an extravagantly nutty Japanese woman (who turned out to be a gem) and two sourpusses from Risdale who complained, interminably, about a separate bathroom. All good stuff.
saw the week with the Japanese lady , think I'm missing a week from about 3 weeks ago, one set in south west.

Back