Four In a Bed.

exactly hun
Right people won last week and could probably be called winners on their show. I would actually stay there just to knock about with Ronnie and Reggie. Dont think Mayfield should have entered until got their kitchen up and running and dont see how pods stood a chance with not doing breakfasts.

Interesting comments on trip advisor re sutherlands hotel, seem to hold dubious afternoon meetings ????
I said there was something not right about that Sutherlands !!!!

Very happy for last week’s winners. They seem like really nice people and their place looks great. If anything, they’re probably not charging enough.

£75 a double room wasn’t it? Seemed great value for the look and feel of the rooms. I was really glad they won.

The wife in the seaside couple was fizzing all the way through payment day, was clear as anything.

Just finished last week’s. Unlikely winners, in my view, but quite pleasing. We thought the wizard place had potential, but was half-arsed.
another one where benefit of going first is highlighted. thought place in Cambridge was very nice and would defo stay there. Concur with Wizard place, thought they'd done hard part and were resting on laurels a bit.

I’ve just celebrated Sunderland’s brilliant point by finishing last week’s Four in a Bed. What a fiddle! The last placer, in particular, was penalised for being fair.

I’ve just celebrated Sunderland’s brilliant point by finishing last week’s Four in a Bed. What a fiddle! The last placer, in particular, was penalised for being fair.
He was too generous in his marking considering had 2 bad sleeps and it cost him.
Once again the ' Blackpool factor ' wins. Me fav pace was the first one, rooms were gorgeous and well priced, breakfast looked canny too. That should have won imo.

He was too generous in his marking considering had 2 bad sleeps and it cost him.
Once again the ' Blackpool factor ' wins. Me fav pace was the first one, rooms were gorgeous and well priced, breakfast looked canny too. That should have won imo.
I felt sorry for that guy. To add insult to injury, he only slept well in his own bed!
I liked the first place best, too. The winners offered amazing value, in a way, but the product was seriously flawed.

I guess the result was right again this week. But I also know where I’m staying, should I ever make my long self-promised trip to Forest Green Rovers.

I guess the result was right again this week. But I also know where I’m staying, should I ever make my long self-promised trip to Forest Green Rovers.
concur, thought it was under-priced too particularly room with 4 poster bed. The obnoxious couple got what was coming to them too , which was nice ( what is anonymity at breakfast time ?????? ) . I'm sure buying the hotel for them was just a vanity project, looked to me hadn't done any improvements and breakfast as pointed out was done on cheap. Think the orange lasses deliberately made large overpayment to ensure they didn't win.

Back