Four In a Bed.

just binge watched this weeks, well worth a watch, some interesting venues and one I've defo seen before on telly( had to google it and found it ) being a bit vague as don't want to spoil it .

The right winner last week, in my view. Of course, the programme showed its usual strains. One thing I’m always wondering about is B&Bs charging top hotel prices.

The right winner last week, in my view. Of course, the programme showed its usual strains. One thing I’m always wondering about is B&Bs charging top hotel prices.
think he was undercharging tbh, do well anywhere to pay 70 quid and get breakfast chucked in too

loved the Scarborough ones but tad expensive, especially for location.

think he was undercharging tbh, do well anywhere to pay 70 quid and get breakfast chucked in too

loved the Scarborough ones but tad expensive, especially for location.
I’m never sure when we’re allowed spoilers but, yes, agreed. His place was exceptional value and in a really nice spot. The two posh ones were both overpriced, particularly the second one, the interiors of which were close to bedsit chic (and what was that big, ugly window about?).

Contestants know when the guests are arriving we'll in advance to film. If it was me I'd not let the room for a few days and or scrub every nook and cranny and pick up every public hair from the mattress.

Bit like on Kitchen Nightmares USA all the food cupboards are totally manky and not cleaned for months before Gordan has a snoop.

There was one the other week where there were stains on the bed sheet.

Back