Four In a Bed.

I just managed to catch the Ireland/Lancashire episodes (from May?). Good places all round, but I thought the last clamping site was vastly overpriced.
I just managed to catch the Ireland/Lancashire episodes (from May?). Good places all round, but I thought the last clamping site was vastly overpriced.
‘glamping …’ A ‘clamping’ holiday would be pretty poor, whatever the cost.

Last edited:
pretty tight contest this week( if not a bit dull, nee radgies ) , predictable who won ( no spoiler ) - any regular viewer will be able to guess correctly.

pretty tight contest this week( if not a bit dull, nee radgies ) , predictable who won ( no spoiler ) - any regular viewer will be able to guess correctly.
No radgies, but a spooky linen obsessive and yet more glamping. I thought the result was the right one on the pure terms of value for money.
The Cardiff duo look like they could add some flavour this week. At a first glance, their trumpeted decades of experience seem to have culminated in them running a hostel.

No radgies, but a spooky linen obsessive and yet more glamping. I thought the result was the right one on the pure terms of value for money.
The Cardiff duo look like they could add some flavour this week. At a first glance, their trumpeted decades of experience seem to have culminated in them running a hostel.
look forward to it, watch them all in one go at end of week. :D

Anyone else right into this?

Seems now all the ones I’ve watched there’s hell on. Best one was a few weeks ago with the German woman from Ashington. She was lovely but the other two were awful to her. The episodes have now been removed and they’ve been suspended from trip advisor after getting dogs abuse.

Love the breakfasts :lol:
Its on now . Our lass watches it every day . Some right cases on it like .

ive got my sky box to record "all" episodes of this but of course its recorded the 5 daily episodes i now seen 171 times but failed to record this new series. hopefully its on catch up?!

Another all time classic on More4 featuring the quite frankly bizarre Bob from Aberdeen. 'Oh Kirsty shuid ah dae this Oh Kirsty wit dae you think' Oh Kirsty blah blah blah.

I’m feeling a bit glamped out after last week’s episodes. It’s good to see like, being compared with like, broadly. But the programme is suffering from a lack of variety right now. Correct winner, though.

I’m feeling a bit glamped out after last week’s episodes. It’s good to see like, being compared with like, broadly. But the programme is suffering from a lack of variety right now. Correct winner, though.
agree, disappointing now that back to repeats.

Back